★ | 158. don't touch him, black butler

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 158: Don't Touch Him, Black Butler
Word Count: 1075

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 158: Don't Touch Him, Black ButlerWord Count: 1075

The blonde haired boy walked through the mansion, his suit clean and straight. Even though he was only here to see his best friend, he still dressed up to the best of his ability. You would never see him without a suit on. His parents raised him to be a proper polite man and he wasn't about to disappoint them.

He walked into the room, seeing Ciel already sitting down waiting for him. A game of chess on the table in front of him. [name] walked over and sat down opposite him, placing his jacket on the chair behind him. "What took you so long?" Ciel asked with a raised eyebrow.

He sighed loudly, crossing his legs and leaning back in his chair. "My father decided now would be a great time to teach me about the business, since I will be inheriting it one day. I apologise for being late."

"Apology accepted." Ciel responded with a bored tone, leaning forward to make his first move. "Just don't let it happen again. I'm not someone who waits around."

"No but you'll wait for me." [name] responded with a cocky smile. "You have been since we were children. You might as well accept the fact that when it comes to our friendship, you're the one who can't go without me."

"Be careful what you say or I'll throw you out and you won't be stepping foot back in here." He threatened but they both knew he would never do that. Ciel didn't have any friends. Well, not ones he could tolerate anyway and as annoying as the blonde in front of him was, he didn't want to cease their friendship.  

Sebastian came sauntering into the room. "Would the young masters care for anything to drink?" He asked in his usual tone.

"No, thank you." He replied as Ciel waved off the butler and they continued the game, only getting half way through when he finally brought up what he been on his mind.

"I've been going to the Trancy manner quite a lot lately. My father thinks it would be a good idea to form a bond with Alois." He said. Ciel whipped head up with narrowed eyes. "I thought you should know since I know you hate him so much." 

"You can't go there anymore." Ciel snapped. [name] had no idea about how evil Alois was and Ciel had a feeling that Alois was going to do something to get to Ciel, that's all the Trancy had been doing since they met. "He's a manipulative bastard."

"Yeah, well. I don't exactly have a choice. It's to weird when I'm there. He's always flirting with me and rubbing up on me." He frowned. "It's a rather uncomfortable situation. I'm afraid if I say anything then he'll go crying to my father and than I'm the one getting in trouble."

"You can't go there anymore!" Ciel slammed his hands on the table, making the blonde jump slightly. "You're father needs to know what that monster will try and do to you."

"I'll be fine. I can defend myself if he gets to handsy. Don't worry about it." He didn't know how dangerous this situation actually was. "Now, let's continue our game of chess. I must be getting home soon."

Ciel sat down with clenched fists, eyes fired up with anger. He needed to stop this situation. Immediately.

★ ★ ★

Ciel stomped into the Trancy manor. He had left his home the second [name] had left. He wanted to get this situation handled as quickly as possible. "Alois! Come here now!"

Alois Trancy stepped into the main room with a wide smirk on his lips. "Let me guess [name] finally spilt the beans that he was spending his time here. What are you jealous that your best friend likes me better than you?"

"I'm not jealous because after we spoke today, it's easy to see that he isn't very fond of you." Ciel snarled, making Alois' smirk drop. "I know what you're doing but it's not going to work. [name] isn't stupid and he's already on his way to tell his father that he no longer wants to see you."

"Is he? Well, it won't do much, seeing as I know how much his father wants to work with my business and [name] will have to come see me and who knows what could happen. Don't worry I'll take care of him." He giggled.

Ciel stepped forward, Sebastian close behind him. "If you hurt him, than I'll kill you."

"I'd like to see you try. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready. The last I heard, [name] was coming over tonight and I want to look perfect to him." Alois started to walk away but stopped, slowly turning around. "I'll protect him as much as I can but you know, accidents happen all the time."

Ciel wanted nothing more than to rush forward and wipe the smirk off that smug bastards face. He had been trying to ruin Ciel's life since he stepped into it but this had crossed the line.

He turned on his heels and stomped out of the mansion. He wasn't going to let [name] get hurt. Not by Alois, not by anyone.

"Sebastian." He started once he was back in his carriage.

"Yes, young master?" The butler responded.

"Once we get home, call [name]'s father and tell him I would like to arrange a meeting." His eyes were dark as he looked out of the open window, watching the scenery go by.

"And why am I doing that?" Sebastian questioned.

"If you must know..." He trailed off, turning back to his butler with a glare. "I'm going to make him an offer for his business that he can't refuse and if he tries to... well, I'll let you deal with him."

Sebastian tilted his head with a smirk, "would you like me to kill him, young master?"

"Only if he refuses me. I'm sure [name] won't mind. He doesn't give a damn about his father anyway." He knew that wasn't true. If something did happen to [name]'s father, the boy would be devastated but like Ciel said, he would do whatever he had to to protect him.

Even if that meant killing his father and locking him away where Alois will never be able to touch him.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio