★ | 131. kaneki ken is a ghoul, tokyo ghoul

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 131: Kaneki Ken Is A Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul
Word Count: 1460

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 131: Kaneki Ken Is A Ghoul, Tokyo GhoulWord Count: 1460

He laughed as he ran his hands up the other males back, feeling him lean even more into him. "You're so clingy." He tried to move away but Kaneki wasn't letting that happen.

"Where do you think you're going?" He flipped [name] back around and straddled his waist, pinning him to the bed. "I know you love it when I'm clingy."

"I swear watching a movie with you two is impossible." Hide commented, glancing at them out of the corner of his eye. They were all in bed, having a small date night.

"Sorry baby." [name] apologised, leaning over to kiss the glaring man. He looked back at Kaneki who was still straddling him. "See what you've done? You've pissed off our boyfriend. Shame on you."

"We all know you could push me off if you wanted to." Kaneki scoffed and crossed his arms with a pout. "Why are you two ganging up on me? That's not fair and I don't approve."

"Aw, hear that Hide? He doesn't approve." [name] and Hide laughed.

"Fine. If you two want to be mean to me than I'll just leave." He stood up but [name] was quick to grab his thighs and pull him back down, earning a soft grunt from both of them. "What? I don't want to talk to either of you anymore."

"We're sorry, don't leave. We promise we won't gang up on you any more." Hide held up his hand. "Date night just wouldn't be the same without you."

"That's what I thought." Kaneki looked over at his other boyfriend with an expectant expression. "He's apologised and now you have to. I can wait all night."

"I wouldn't mind you waiting all night considering the position your in." He put his hands behind his head and looked up at Kaneki with a smirk. "Though I can't promise you won't be getting poked soon."

"Mind out of the gutter! Now apologise or you will never see this position again."

"Fine. I apologise. Please forgive me and don't even think about moving." He held back a laugh as Kaneki smiled triumphantly.

"Can I press play on the movie again or are you two going to keep talking." Hide asked.

Kaneki slid off [name] so he could lie in between them and arms wrapped around him as they all got comfortable. "There. We're all set now. We won't talk."

"Good." Hide smiled, pressing play before he himself lied down and moved his arm to lie over Kaneki and hold [name]'s hand at the same time. Moments like this would be always be precious to the three of them and it was something they would never forget.

"What are you thinking about?" Hide asked as he came from around the corner, noticing the far away expression on his lovers face. He walked over and sat down next to him on the couch.