★ | 030. found out, friends

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 30: Found Out, Friends
Word Count: 1147

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 30: Found Out, Friends Word Count: 1147

He growled as he hit the tv in anger. "Why the hell aren't you turning on? Do you hate me or something?" He nearly shouted. All he had wanted to do was sit back and relax, maybe watch some Baywatch but of course life just wasn't fair was it?

Chandler opened the door, seeing [name] kneeling in the floor with his hands in his hair and looking like he was about to cry. "Oh, god. Who died?" Was the first thing he said, not moving from his place in the middle of the kitchen.

"You want to know who died? The tv died! We're going to have to buy a new one because this one is stuffed." He said in frustration, a pout on his lips that Chandler found absolutely adorable. "Or maybe it just hates me."

"The tv does now hate you." Chandler laughed, walking over to the remote and picking it up, pressing the on button only for nothing to happen. "Huh." He hummed, turning the remote around and opening, holding back laughter when he saw there were no batteries inside. "Um, did you check the back of this remote?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I-" He paused, his eyes widening as he rushed over to Chandler and took the remote out of his hands, turning it around and gasping. "Oh my god. There's no freaking batteries." He said in realisation, going over to the cupboards and quickly pulling out batteries. He honestly looked like a madman. After putting them in, he pointed it at the tv and low and behold it turned on. "You are a genius. I could kiss you!" He went and sat down, letting out a moan of happiness. "Finally."

Chandlers lip turned up in a half smile, walking over to stand in front of me. "Hey, what happened to that kiss?"

"Oh, right." [name] stood up again, much to his bodies protest and leaned forward, setting a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Thank you."

"I think I need more than that." He grinned and leaned forward again, pulling him into a longer kiss. They only broke apart when the sound of the front door being opened was heard and they jumped apart as if their lips had burned each other.

See, the thing was, no one knew they were dating. Everyone just thought they were friends though now, someone did know and that someone was... Joey. Who was standing at the front door, mouth wide opened as he looked at them in shock. "Wait- What- Who..." He stuttered out.

"This isn't what it looks like!" [name] said, coming quickly around the couch and nearly tripling from the speed. "I-I tripped. It was an accident."

"Your lips were on each other for longer than a trip!" Joey exclaimed, pointing his finger between them with his eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you tell me you were together?! What the hell. I'm like both your best friend. Am I the last one to know? That's so unfair."

"Wait... you're mad because we didn't tell you?" Chandler asked slowly, going to stand next to his very nervous looking boyfriend. "You don't care that we're together?"

"Why would I care about that?" Joey questioned with a head tilt and a look of pure innocence.

"Because we're both guys."

"So?" Joey looked between them confused. "Of course I don't care about that. More girls for me but seriously who else knows and why was I the last to find out?"

"You aren't the last one to find out, you're actually the first one and I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anymore. We're not ready to come out yet." [name] said, really hoping Joey didn't tell anymore. He had been gay all of his life and he was fine with that. What he wasn't fine with was people judging him for it. He didn't know how his friends would regret and he didn't want to lose any of them because of it.

"I'm the first one to know? Awesome!" Joey exclaimed. "I won't tell anymore but they're not going to care about you two dating." He pulled out some beer and walked over to the other couch when he saw what was on. "Oh, sweet Baywatch."

[name] was basically frozen in place. Not believing Joey's non caring attitude at what he just found out. Did he really not care that two of his friends were gay and dating? It gave him a bit of a confidence boost to come out. He just hoped they would all react this way.

"We're going to go to my room." Chandler said, grabbing [name]'s hand and leading him towards the door next to the tv cabinet.

"That's fine. Just don't be to loud. Baywatch is on." Joey gave them a serious look before looking back at the tv with a smile as a beautiful girl came running across it. "Damn."

"We're not going to..." Chandler cut himself off when he saw Joey wasn't listening, deciding to just ignore the comment and walk into his room with his boyfriend, shutting the door behind them. "Are you okay? You look like you're freaking out."

[name] shrugged, "I mean, I don't know what I was expecting. For him to yell at us like my parents did. It's just... he really doesn't care does he? Do you think the other will be like that?"

"I do." Chandler answered honestly as they sat down closely next to each other. "They won't care and it's not like they're going to go around telling people. It'll just make it so we can... be boyfriends around them. Kiss..." Chandler pressed a kiss to his check, "hold each other." He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. "Sounds amazing, huh?"

"It does." [name] agreed. "But I'm still scared. I just can't get them memories of my parents out of my head and I know I'm probably making a big deal out of it... but I'm not ready and I don't know when I'll ever be ready. I'm being so selfish to you and if you want to break up with me to be with someone who'll be public with you... than I'll understand."

"What?" Chandler shook his head in shock. "No. I love you and I'm more than happy to wait until you're ready. There's no way I'm going to lose you because of this. Hey," he held onto [name]'s face, looking him in the eyes, "you are the only one I want. You're not getting rid of me anytime soon."

[name] frowned, "what did I do to deserve someone like you in my life?"

"By just being you."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio