★ | 074. comfort, my hero academia

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 74: Comfort, My Hero Academia
Word Count: 532

He sat in an empty classroom by himself, head in hands as he felt tears rolling out from his eyes

He sat in an empty classroom by himself, head in hands as he felt tears rolling out from his eyes. He was alone and that was the only reason he was letting his emotions get out of control. If anyone else were there, he would have bottled everything up and hid how he felt. It's not healthy but he had been doing it all his life and was used to it by now.

He thought he could just sneak away and be by himself for a little while but that was proven wrong when he was eventually found by his two toned haired boyfriend. He tried to wipe his eyes quickly to get the liquid away but it was to no avail, Todoroki had seen him.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere... wait are you crying? What's wrong?" He rushed over to him and knelled down in front of him, putting his hands over his boyfriends.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm just being a baby." [name] replied, sniffling a little and trying to smile to show he was okay. "Seriously. I'm good. Let's just get out of here." He stood up and made his way to the door, wanting nothing more than to forget about what just happened.

"Wait." Todoroki stopped him, standing in front of the door with his arms crossed stubbornly. "I'm not letting you leave this room until you tell me what's going on." He had never seen [name] cry before and he wasn't about to just forget about it.

"Babe. It's nothing I was just being an idiot. You know me. I'm the tough guy. Tough guys don't cry." He laughed over exaggeratedly and tried to move around the other male but was stopped again. "Todoroki."

"I'm your boyfriend. I'm here for you whenever you need to talk. Tough guys have feelings too and I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me because you're afraid of me judging you, which I would never do." He linked their hands and pulled him over to a desk where they could both sit down.

[name] sighed and his shoulders slumped, "but it is stupid. My reason, I mean. I don't want you to think I'm some wimp. I'm supposed to be strong and I'm supposed to be able to protect you."

"You are strong and you always protect me. Just because you're not an emotionless robot doesn't change anything." Todoroki said gently, running his fingers through the others hair, knowing it would give the upset male some comfort.

"The last fight I was so useless, I got knocked out and wasn't any help at all. There's no way I could be a pro hero. I can't even protect myself, how am I supposed to protect you and others?"

"Things like that happen. Even All Might gets knocked down sometimes but he always gets up. You're not perfect. No one is and that's okay. That just means we get to protect each other." He placed a soft kiss on his lips. "You'll always be my favourite hero. Never forget that."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio