★ | 124. run away with me, attack on titan

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 124: Run Away With Me, Attack On Titan
Word Count: 1109

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 124: Run Away With Me, Attack On TitanWord Count: 1109

All he could remember was the searing pain that shot through his body. The feeling of himself being squeezed and suffocated before he was tossed to the side, landing on the ground with a loud crack. Now, he was lying down in bed, his eyes slowly opening. "Where am I?" He mumbled.

He tried to sit up but found himself unable to, looking down to see both his legs and his right arm were covered in plaster, but he also had a familiar looking face buried on his stomach, soft snores leaving the person's lips. "He hasn't left your side since you came in here." Levi Ackerman spoke.

He had expected that. Jean was always so over protective of him. He couldn't imagine the anguish he was feeling seeing him wrapped up like this. "How long have I been out for?"

"A week. We didn't think you were going to wake up. You messed yourself up pretty bad." Levi walked over to the bed and patted his head. "I'm glad you're alright." He glanced down at Jean. "He will wake up soon. He's been getting hardly any sleep."

"I can only imagine." [name] sighed.

"I'm going to go tell the others that you've woken up. They could use some good news." Levi smiled at him. "They've been out of their minds worrying about you, Mr. Popular."

"They shouldn't. Nothing can kill me. I'm too tough." He whispered, trying to lighten the mood as he felt Jean move around on him. "But I won't be taking any more chances."

"Good." Levi threw out shortly. "Because we don't need to lose another loved one." He left the room and it was soon filled with silence.

He looked down at Jean again, already feeling his mood lift at the sight of him. If he had to wake up any way, it would this way. With the one he loved in his arms. He couldn't stop himself from shifting around. Lying in bed for a week will make anyone's body ache.

For the next ten minutes he made sure to keep himself awake just in case Jean woke up. He didn't want Jean waking up and thinking he was still passed out. He was sure Levi had told the others not to come in because he needed more rest before he was bombarded with questions and hugs.

Jean finally started to wake up, his eyes fluttering and a soft groan leaving his lips. He started to sit himself up but kept his hands linked with the other males. He didn't notice [name] was awake a first. He rubbed at his eyes before sighing and glancing at [name], doing a double take before realising his eyes were open. "...you're awake." He mumbled in shock.

[name] laughed back at that. "Don't get to excited-" Just as he finished Jean leapt forward and nearly tackled him in a hug. The wind was knocked out of him as he was pushed back onto the bed and he gasped for breath. "Oh, f-fuck..." He stuttered out in pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm so... I just can't believe you are finally awake. I was so scared. I thought... I thought you weren't going to wake up." Jean clenched onto him with so much strength, as if if he let him go than he would go back to sleep and not wake back up again. "You can't do this shit again!"

"Well, I didn't purposely get grabbed by that titan." He smiled sheepishly as Jean glared at him. "Hey. Don't look at me like that. I'll be back to normal in no time. No titan is going to get the best of me."

"Don't joke about that. You do realise you nearly died? As in no longer walking on this earth. M-Maybe we shouldn't be doing this stuff anymore." Jean mumbled, looking down at his body as he spoke.

[name] furrowed his eyebrows, confused on what he meant. "Do what anymore?"

"Be soldiers fighting these monsters. I mean think about it. We could just run away together and get away from it all. We could own a little house and take in an orphan. We would never have to worry about losing each other." Jean was completely serious as he spoke.

He couldn't lie and say he had never thought or dreamt about that before but that's all it was. A dream. "I would love nothing more than to do that with you but you know we can't. We would never be safe or stop worrying about each other no matter where we are. We won't be safe until we stop all of those things. Once we do that we can get a house and adopt as many orphans as you want."

Jean smiled sadly. "If anything happens to you before that. I-I don't know what I'll do. I don't want to live without you."

"Don't say things like you. One you will never lose me because I will never die and two if in some fantasy world something did happen than you would avenge me by killing those titans." He leaned forward and placed their foreheads together. "And than you will live a long and happy life for both of us." He kissed him quickly. "But you don't need to worry about that scenario."

Jean nodded, trying his best to take in his words and believe them.

There was still that doubt on his face though and [name] used the only arm that wasn't broken to try and lift himself up. "Help me move over. I want you to lie next to me." Jean followed his instructions and even though there was hardly any room, Jean was still able to slot himself beside him. "I would spoon you but my body is kind of broken."

"That's what you get for being reckless." Jean murmured, placing his head on his chest and laying his arm over his waist gently, not wanting to hurt him.

He closed his eyes and let his body relax. "You do know what this means? When we have sex you're going to have to do all the work. Which is exciting for me 'cause now you have to ride me." He smirked. "I love it when you ride me."

"It's funny you think you'll be be receiving any type of pleasure from me until you're fully healed."

"...are you serious?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Well, that fucking sucks."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio