★ | 023. cute moments, twilight

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 23: Cute Moments, Twilight
Word Count: 538

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 23: Cute Moments, Twilight Word Count: 538

Seth giggled loudly as [name] tickled his sides, burying his face in his neck. "Your laugh is adorable." He commented as he stopped tickling his boyfriend.

"Shut up. I'm manly." Seth said, puffing out his chest jokingly. They were at [name]'s house on his bed. They were the only ones there so they could be as loud as they wanted without being scolded. They were each others imprints and had only been together for a few weeks but they were already in love with each other.

Seth had had a crush on him for years so imagine his excitement when he found out they were imprints. He couldn't stop talking about it and had annoyed the shit out of Leah who was always telling him to shut up about it.

"Oh yeah, you're the manliest man in the whole world." [name] commented trying to hold back his laughs. "So manly that you make me watch the princess diaries all the time."

"Hey! That is a good movie! I know you like it, stop trying to hide it." Seth smiled, leaning up to kiss [name]'s cheek. "In fact we should watch it right now."

"Nooo." [name] whined, rolling over to lie on his back. "I want to make out. All day and all night." He grabbed Seth again, making him laugh loudly again.

Suddenly the door was thrown open and [name] jumped in shock, nearly falling off the bed but Seth caught him before he could. Jacob stood there, staring at his brother and Seth with a frown. "I'm home early and wanted to let you know in case you decided to do something gross."

[name] narrowed his eyes at his brother, "you're gross." He responded lamely. "Why are you even home now. I thought you were hanging out with the love of your life Beelllaa." He said in a sing song voice. "Oh, Bella, you're all I think about. I love you so much Bella."

"Shut up [name]." Jacob barked backing up out of the room. "Just be quiet, I can hear you two from the lounge room." He turned around and shut the door behind him.

"Oh, I love messing with him." [name] laughed, placing his hands behind his head and feeling very proud of himself. Annoying Jacob was always one of the highlights of his day. It was just so fun and Jacob made it so easy.

"You're cruel." Seth teased, wrapping his arm around [name]'s waist and resting his head on his chest. "This will be the last relaxing day we'll have before we have to start training for the fight against Victoria."

"I know." [name] sighed, "but at least we'll be together up on the mountain. That way I no I can protect you and keep you safe."

"I can protect myself you know?"

"I know... but still it makes me feel better. The thought of you getting hurt makes my blood boil.... who knows maybe you'll be the one protecting me." [name] paused and laughed. "Na, I'm to tough."

Seth could tell he was joking. "You're a dick. You're lucky you're my imprint."

"Trust me. I know."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio