★ | 192. not star struck, vampire knight

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 192: Not Star Struck, Vampire Knight
Word Count: 1118

"Don't you think he is just so dreamy?" Yuki asked, staring across at Kaname with her best friend [name] next to her

He agreed straight away with a laugh, running his eyes up and down the vampire and biting his lip. "Tell me about it. He's got this I'm to good for you vibe that is insanely attractive." He commented.

They continued to gush about him, not noticing Zero had come up behind them and was listening to every word. His eyes turned dark and a feeling of deep anger entered him. He couldn't contain the vicious growl that left his lips.

[name] froze, eyes widening and he turned around, spotting the other male and his heart dropped. He was so screwed. "I mean, he's not that great." He tried to cover up.

Yuki furrowed her eyebrows and said, "what are you talking about? We were just talking about how cool he was. You even said you thought he was so attractive and you would - "

"I know what I said!" He cut her off, giving her a look to shut up. It wasn't her fault she didn't understand what was going on. She didn't know he and Zero were together. No one knew they were together. Zero preferred to be a private couple and [name] had to make that compromise if he wanted to be with him.

Yuki looked between them, sensing the tension. "What's going on with you two? Did you fight or something?"

"No, nothing is going on between us." Zero sneered, a meaning behind his words that [name] caught and his heart broke. Did Zero just break up with him?

"Don't do this." [name] said and Zero simply shook his head, walking away from the pair.

"That was weird." Yuki commented but [name] ignored her and followed after Zero. He wasn't going to let their relationship end like this. He at least had to explain himself before Zero made his final decision.

He grabbed Zero's arm when they were in the forest, away from the other people and spun him around to face him. "Zero, stop! You can't just dump me without talking to me!"

"Why not?" Zero ripped his arm out of the grip. "How about you just go talk to Kaname? You seem to be way more interested in him then in me." He said and shook his head. "It was either me breaking up with you or you breaking up with me when Kaname shows interest in you." He was trying to control his anger but when a picture of [name] and Kaname together popped up in his head, he threw his fist and hit the closest tree.

[name] walked over to him and grabbed him, pushing him against the same tree and holding him. "Don't hurt yourself when you're mad at me. Hurt me if you need to but never hurt yourself."

"I would never hurt you." Zero said, trying to push him off. "Why do you love him? What does he have that I don't?" He snapped. "I hate him so much. I wish he would just disappear."

"I don't have feelings for him, okay? I love you and I would never leave you for him."

"You're just saying that." Zero said, feeling himself sadden.

"No, I'm not." [name] loosened his grip when he felt Zero stop struggling. "I've never told you this before because I didn't want to upset you or make you jealous but... I did have the chance to be with Kaname."

"What?" Zero asked, his stomach dropping.

"Yeah. A couple months ago he asked me out and you know what I said? I said no because I was with you and I love you. So, you need to believe me that I wouldn't leave you for him. I didn't then and I wouldn't now." He spoke, running his hands down Zero's arms and gripping his hands.

Zero was hesitant, not knowing if he believed him because he didn't want to get hurt again. "If you're telling the truth then why were you talking about him like that with Yuki? I heard everything you said."

"I was only talking about him like that because you told me that Yuki thought there was something going on between us. I thought if I talked about him like that, then she would get off our backs." [name] sighed. "I know you don't want people to know so I'm trying my best to keep it that way."

Zero frowned.

"Kaname is not someone you have to worry about. You don't have to worry about anyone. The only person on my mind all day and everyday is you." He leaned his forehead against Zero, moving his hand to lay on his chest where his heart was. "You're the only person that makes me feel like this."

A sense of relief went through Zero and he leaned into him. "Okay, I believe you. I trust you." He said. "Just... don't talk about him anymore. I don't want him to overhear you and think he has a chance."

"I promise. I didn't realise how upset you would be if you heard me. I'm sorry." He replied. "But what are we supposed to do about Yuki? She's definitely going to know somethings up now from the way I rushed after you."

Zero shrugged, using the hand that wasn't on his chest to run through the soft strands of [name]'s hair. "I don't care anymore if she knows. Everyone can know for all I care. I just don't want there to be a chance of me losing you again."

[name]'s heart swelled with love. "And you wanting everyone to know has nothing to do with you wanting Kaname to know that I'm taken."

Zero growled, "of course I want him to know. That way, if he ever goes after you again, I have a reason to kill him."

"Let's not kill anyone. Hiding a body is to much work."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

The next imagine will be for assassination classroom. I also wanted to say for everyone reading that I'm not taking requests. It states this on the request page but if anyone didn't see it I thought I would put it here because I've been getting a few people asking for requests.

Sorry for the people who requested but all the chapters for the rest of this book have been planned out. I just need to write them. I will be posting a second book though and people can request when I post that.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and have a nice day or night!