★ | 166. constantly kidnapped, black butler

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 166: Constantly Kidnapped, Black Butler
Word Count: 1037

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 166: Constantly Kidnapped, Black ButlerWord Count: 1037

His hand were tied behind his back and his eyes were narrowed into an angry glare. This was happening all the time and he was sick of it. Just because he was dating a demon meant he was the number one target to be leverage over Sebastian. It was ridiculous.

"Can you please just let me go? Sebastian will be here soon and if you let me go before he gets here, he might go easy on you." [name] said casually. He wasn't scared of these guys. He would never be afraid of any person that kidnapped him. He knew he would be saved and Sebastian would get to him.

One of the big, burly men laughed, a drop of spit flying from his mouth and disgustingly landing on [name]'s shirt. "I wouldn't be so confident. We're not scared of him and if he tries anything funny, a bullet will be going straight through your head." He jutted his finger out and poked the other male on the forehead roughly.

He grimaced as the finger was pulled away from him. The disgusting, dirt covered finger and he wished to never know where it had been. "I've given you your warning. Don't blame me when your insides end up across the room." He leaned his head and and sighed, hurry up Sebastian. I'm getting bored over here, he thought.

"Do you hear that?" Another one of the kidnappers asked, looking around and having the brains to look at least a little bit scared.

"Don't worry about it." The guy with the dirty finger spoke confidently and stormed over to [name], pointing his gun to the back of his head and laughed sinisterly. "Come out, come out, wherever you are! Or I'll blow your pretty lovers head off!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sebastian's smooth voice rang out throughout the air. The kidnapper whipped his head around, trying to find the demon. "Taking him was the biggest mistake you ever could have made."

[name] was roughly grabbed by the hair and pulled forward. He cried out in pain, trying to grab the hands in his hair to pull them off. He was going to have bald patches after this! "Sebastian! Hurry up and kill this imbecile!"

"Whatever you want darling." The kidnapper was gone from him in seconds and he was held up against the wall, the demons hand around his neck, squeezing so tight, his face was already turning a dark shade of a mix of red and purple.

"Put him down!" The other man demanded. Sebastian rolled his eyes in boredom and pulled out the set of kitchen knives and forks, flinging them towards the man and sending them straight through his eyes and forehead. "I never get a good fight out of these." He dropped the dead man from his hand and wiped it on his clean suit. "What a waste of time."

"Oh? So, saving me is a waste of time? Glad to know you care so much about your husband." [name] growled and stood up, straightening out his ruffled suit. "Maybe you should do a better job at protecting me so I don't get kidnapped in the first place!"

Sebastian walked over to his upset husband and gently caressed his face. "Calm down, darling. You're safe now and I promise I will do a better job at protecting you. Now let's go home."

And how long would he be at home before someone whisked him away again? Honestly, it was ridiculous the amount of times he had been strolling through the garden or out at the shops and he had been taken away.

He was still extremely annoyed and pushed Sebastian's hands off from his cheeks before walking ahead and leaving him behind.

Sebastian watched him walk away with a frown. His husband was angry at him and he just couldn't have that.

★ ★ ★

After they arrived back at the Phantomhive manor, [name] had excused himself to go eat dessert, something he regularly did when he was upset about something.  As he was gone, Sebastian decided to run him a nice, hot bath.

He spread rose petals across the floor and lit up some candles, placing them equally around the room before dimming the lights. He was sure his sweetheart was going to love this and it would make him forget about the terrible day he had.

Sebastian went down to the kitchen, seeing [name] sitting at the counter, shoving cake into his mouth. The demon smiled at him and walked over, placing a gentle hand on his back. "Come back to our room. I have a surprise for you."

"I am not in the mood for any surprises, Sebastian." He replied tiredly.

"You will like this one. I promise." He whispered into his ear. With a heavy sigh, his husband stood up from the stool and let Sebastian lead them back to the large room they called theirs. They bypassed through the bed and went straight into the bathroom. "I thought after the day you've had, a relaxing evening was in order."

He looked around the room, feeling himself already began to relax as he smelt the scented candles. "Oh, Sebastian... this is lovely." He strolled on over to the tub, dipping his hand in and feeling the perfect temperature. Of course everything in here was perfect. It was would one could expect coming from Sebastian.

He got himself undressed and laid himself into the water, his muscles praising him as he sunk further and further into the water until it was just his nose that was out.

"I also brought you this." Sebastian walked over with a glass of  wine, holding it down for him to take. "It's from you're favourite bottle. I'm sure young master will not mine be taking it."

He took slow sips of the wine and looked up at Sebastian through his lashes. "I am still mad at you. However, if you keep this up, I might have to forgive you sooner than I originally planned."

"That is what I had been hoping for... now, would you like me to join you?"

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio