Percy

I hugged Annabeth closer to me because I was scared I could die. That everyone could die.

" Percy, Im tired."

" Okay, let's go." I silently picked Annabeth up and lay her down on my bed but what was now hers.

" Thanks for babying me."

" Yeah, that's what I do best." I smile. Then I tuck Annabeth in, making sure everything is perfect.

" Seaweed Brain?"

" Yeah Wise Girl?" I look into her gray eyes.

" We're going to make this through right?"

" Of course, all of us." I say.

" Thanks." I lean over and kiss her on the lips, then say goodnight. I really hope I was right, that we would all make it. Shutting the door, I find only Nico left on the couch and Leo running his hands through his hair.

" Dude." I put my hand on his shoulder. " were going to do this all together, were going to live. So stop stressing."

" Right." He takes a deep breath in."For life."

" There's the fun guy. Come on, help me get Nico and then go to sleep."

" So you can get Annabeth, but not Nico?" Leo whined.

" I can do both, but it's just not as fun as when I see you struggling."

" What?" Leo almost drops Nico.

" Nothing." As we heaved Nico into his bed, I realized there was only 6 beds.

So Leo went to bed and I set up camp on the couch by the TV. My last thought was what if we don't make it?

It was morning and I woke to someone laying on me and quiet voices. I groan. Annabeth is siting on my back with a blanket on.

" Annabeth, how you up?" I was still half asleep.

" I'm doing better, but I have to use crutches, my legs are still weak."

" Good, good." I slurred. " Pee." Annabeth shuffled off of me slowly and I rubbed my eyes, sitting up. I swung my feet on the ground and walked into the bathroom. I toke a quick shower in the fish bowl like shower and brushed my teeth and hair. I swept it to one side and put my shorts on. Then I placed the towel around my neck and walked out.

In the kitchen, I found blue pancakes, so I ate them with syrup. Annabeth was sitting on the couch next to Thaila and Nico.

" Dude put a shirt on, my 4 pack looks weak." Leo complained.

" You have abs, Leo?" Annabeth asked. " congrats!"

" I've had them for as long as I can remember...." Then he pulls up his shirt and shows his abs.

" Dude, are they even there?" I poked his stomach.

" Oww." Leo said, rubbing his 'abs'.

" I'll be back, absless amigo." I pointed at Leo. I walked into Annabeths room where I tossed my shirt in the corner. I put it on and walked into the room again.

" I want my clothes."

" Yeah, mine stink." Nico said.

" So should we try to make a trip out there so soon, or hand wash our clothes and be safe?" Annabeth uses her hands for a scale. " Hmm I think hand wash works for me." The washing clothes hand went up.

" Okay, but I don't how to wash mine, so Annabeth...." I smiled and my white teeth flashed.

" Fine." Annabeth agreed. I jumped out and hugged her.

" Okay boys find your loophole." I laughed. Jason turned to Piper.

" No way Jason. No way." Piper shook her head.