Thalia

I heard the bad news and everyone just hung around scared and discouraged. Leo told me to come to his room and he'll explain what's up there. Honesty, I don't want I know. But curiosity kills the cat, and I'm the cat. Annabeth and Percy sat next to next other, hand in hand, Piper sobbed where Jason wasn't waking, and Nico laid down in his bed. I think Nico was handling this situation badly I guess.

I walked in Leo's room. He was running his fingers through his black curly hair.

" Leo?" He whipped around and his pencil shot right by my ear.

" Jeez like you and the sausage. So what's up."

" Sorry I'm worried that they might break through here and kill us."

" Remember that's what I came here for. Who's they?"

" Okay, you ready? Imma show you a video and it's going to blow you're mind. Dont tell the others."

" I'm scared now."

" You should. What you're back." I wanted to laugh, but I think Leo was serious. Crap, I want to back out.

" Here we go." Leo took in a shaky breathe. I followed suit. He pressed the play.

Video:

Gas pressed down from the sky. Fog cloud advancing as Percy, and Leo hopped into the house. 5 seconds later, Me, Jason, Nico and then Piper. Piper closed the door as the fog grabbed at her calf. We limped into the vault bunker. 1 minute later, someone was walking through the grass. The fog disappeared slowly and the picture became more clear. People limped and seemed more clearly, they weren't people. Heads spilt, limbs fallen off, a few loose sir pieces stayed.

" OH MY HOLY FREAKING...!!!!" I screamed. Leo jumped up and covered my mouth. Bags surrounded his dark brown eyes and he looked alarmed.

" Shut up! Nobody!" I nodded in horror. He didn't let go of his hand. I didn't blame him, I would still scream.

" Hey you guys okay?" Percy yelled from the other room running in. Leo turned the screen.

" Yea Thaila wouldn't believe me that I beat her high score in 2048. Hey I warned her I would win." Leo joked. Percy smiled.

" Nobody ever beat Thailas high score, you should be proud Leo." Percy laughed and walked out.

" Hey it's okay you guys." Piper laughed from the infirmary and Nico let a slight laugh.

" Zombies, are real." I gaped as Leo finally after two minutes put his hand down.

" Yeah. We might not make it Thaila."

" How long did you know this?" I was angry at Leo for not telling us this. We were going to die from it and not know until that day we faced death. I was more than mad, I was pissed.

" Ever since we got here. I wanted to see the fog and I listened to the radio to find out more. They were trying to recreate life. Some guy lost his fiancé. I guess the effects did the opposite. Dead alive, Alive dead."

" You idiot!" I hissed" You weren't going to tell us til we died that day or not at all. If I didn't ask, you wouldn't have delivered!!" I shoved Leo to the floor and stormed out.

" Thaila, high scores are special, but don't be mad at Leo, friendship is forever." Cheesy Percy came out again.

" Not that friendship! Friends don't keep secrets from each other. That's why we will talk later. But, I freaking pissed, so later." I spat and walked into my room slamming the door. I locked it just in case.

'We might not make this Thalia.' Leo's words echoed in my head no matter how much I wanted to forget.