Percy

Thaila was really pissed at Leo. A high score didn't mean that much to her right? I don't know, she's Thalia.

" Percy? What time is it?" A sleepy Annabeth walked out of her room and went to the kitchen.

" Doesn't it say on the ovens?"

" Wow." Annabeth walked in and yawned." You actually were right, congrats. You outsmarted me." She drank water out of the bottle she grabbed.

" Well what time is it?'

" 10:49." She yawned again. " I'm going to brush my hair and teeth." She blond hair bounced against her back as she trudged in her T-Shirt and jeans. We needed to get clothes and medicine today. We will go out and et the stuff, hopefully the fog is gone.

" Percy are you thinking?" Annabeth walks in after a few minutes.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

" You look constipated." I groaned and rolled over so my face was to the couch. She walked over and sat on my back. I heard a crack.

" You're so heavy my back cracked." I whined.

" Ha sorry." Annabeth got up and sat by my feet. I sat up.

" I'm so thirsty." I smack my lips and she tossed her bottle to me.

" Just drink some, not all like the last time." I took a few gulps and handed the arrowhead water back to Annabeth.

" What were you thinking about?" Annabeth drank out of the bottle.

" How tight the jeans look on you." I smile. She splashed water all over me. My jeans got soaked in my no-no square and sweatshirt.

" Ah, Annabeth! It looks like I peed."

" Oh well." She smiled.

" You have to wash my stuff, so wash it while I'm in the shower."

" Is there a cover to the fish glass shower."

" I hope." Then I hop off the couch and head to the bathroom. The other one was next to the bedrooms and it's pretty loud, so Annabeth was being graceful.

" Hey, there are covers." I covered the fish bowl shower and stripped off in there. I tossed my clothes on the floor by the sink as Annabeth walked in.

" Boo. I don't want to clean your stuff."

" Oh well." I joked and turned to the shower. " Dont look."

" I'll try not." Annabeth laughed.

After about 10-15 minutes I turned of the heads.

" Annabeth I need a towel."

" Fine." Then a towel arched over and slapped me upside the head. Great.

" Thanks." I wrapped it around my waist after drying my hair. I walked out and Annabeth was working hard on scrubbing my jeans.

" You're shirt is fine, I cleaned the pits and that's all."

" Nah, I like going shirtless anyway." She looked up and a strain of hair in her face. I lean down and tuck it behind her ear. I was just about to go up again when she kissed me. As we were kissing I started to walk backwards, pulling her with me. I had a really bad plan. Then my back hit the edge of the cool controls for the shower. The door was open from me and I dipped her in. My hair got wet but it was worth it because she as wet all over.

"PERCY!!! ARGHH!!'

" I love you Annabeth." I tried as she pulled me in.

" Arghh! It was only supposed to be you not me!" I whined. She punched me in my stomach and slapped my face. Then through the shower, she kissed me on the lips. We stayed there for a minute and then broke.

" Come on out Annabeth, you look wet." I teased.

" Oh yeah, so do you."

" Where's my towel?" Annabeth waved the towel over her head, laughing.

" Percy didn't you feel the draft while we were kissing?" Her back was still turned as she squeezed my pants and tossed then back.

" Wait! Do you have my underwear?"

" Nope, Guess you have to go underwearless."

" That's not a word!" I slapped my cheeks and fake gasped.

" Put your pants on Percy." She still had her back to me as I slipped then on. They were damp and cold mixed with the cold water in the shower. I had to rearrange but after that I called to Annabeth.

" Done. Now where's my underwear." She turned and laughed.

" You have your pants backwards no underwear." Annabeth was laughing and tossed me my underwear. I sighed, that's why they didn't fit right.

"Whatever, Ill walk around all day with no underwear and my pants backwards for a whole day."

" Fine 100 dollars cause I'm going to win."

" 100?! "

" Don't think you'll win?"

" I will."

" 100 dollars." We shook. " Im going to win Percy. No underwear equals a rash and I have no idea how you're going to pee. Or maybe it's the fact something will show or maybe, jut maybe it's the fact that it's uncomfortable. Oh and one more thing. You always have to do anything to do with you're pants expect to pee, by a girl. Good luck." Annabeth walked back and kissed me on the cheek then walked out the door.

" Oh crap." I say as she walks through the door. Im going to lose.