Piper

My leg was getting worse. More ooze pushed through the dark black blood that covered any part that wasn't green or red. Now it wasn't just to my calf it was inching up my thigh everyday. I walked into the room Jason was laying, still.
"Hey Jason. " I said as I limped into the room and jumped on his bed.
"So news flash: My leg sucks and Annabeth, Leo, and Thalia went to get all of us medicine. But sometimes do you wonder we might never make it out of here, that we never have kids, get married, have jobs, freaking go to school again?! I don't know. If we never make it out of here that would really suck. Well, thanks for the talk Jason, hopefully I'll see you walking soon." I sigh and stand. Then i brush my lips against Jason's and held his head. I thought of how I could die or worse, turn into a zombie and kill my friends. I kiss Jason again and then on the forehead.
"Byee." I wave to Jason who is still in his coma and I walked to my room. I closed the door and thought of how it wasn't fair that Annabeth only inhaled it and not embraced it like me. Or how it wasn't fair that her lungs weren't burning away. Or that her boyfriend was walking and sorta fine when mine isn't. Envy is a bad thing, and I shouldn't compare. I mental slap myself as I plop down on the couch.
"Ow. How's your leg?" Percy grimaced as he tried to find a way to put his shoulder on the couch without hurting it.
"Not so good. How about yourself?" I try to change the subject off of me.
"Meh. I've been better. " He looked at me and smiled even though I could see pain.
"Hang in there Percy, Annabeth will be back and we will all be better. I promise." I really shouldn't have but me and my stupid self disagreed. Then I got up and went to go take a really long nap to block out the world, or at least, what was left of it.

AN: SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER, I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU WILL A LONGER ONE NEXT TIME. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE PLEASE.