2 • Fantasize

3rd p.o.v

It was lunch time and the two boys were waiting in line to get their food.

"Ahh I'm starving when will this damn line move, I want my food." Jimin said, idly laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jiminie shut up your making me hungry." He said with a slight chuckle. "Anyways you're messing up your hair by rolling on my shoulder."

He quickly shot up and started fixing his hair, tucking strands behind his ear or using his digits to comb groups of frizzy hair to aside. "Is it better? Does it look good?"

"It looks fine," Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook you can't say it looks fine, that's an understatement, you know I hate that word."

He laugh at Jimin, "Yeah yeah it looks great don't worry about it hyung," Jimin huffed and turned away from him. With an idea, Jungkook brought his arms to his waist and tickled him.

"AH JUNGKOOK DON'T DO THAT!" He yelled in uncontrollable laughter. "Don't make me laugh! I can't see when I'm laughing," the brunette burst out hearing his sentence, they both looked like crazy people in the cafeteria (which they were).

Jungkook

After getting our food we walk over to our table, I took a quick peak at Taehyung's table. His friends were laughing while he calmly maintained his poster. His figure distracted me big time, you could clearly see the outline of his ass whenever he sits.

I semiconsciously fantasied over what I could do with that round, perfectly fitting flesh. The thoughts only creating my hormones to speak for my pants attempting to tighten. I continued to stare until the latter looked at me— Fuck. I fastened my pace to my table, beating Jimin to it.

"What was that for?" Jimin asked.

"What was what for?"

"You running to the table like a mad man," He said in concern.

Aw man was it that obvious, I turned my head to be met with sharp eyes.

"I have to go pee I'll be back," I said and ran out of the cafeteria leaving a confused Jimin behind.

. . .

I got to the boy's restroom and looked into the mirror, cursing at myself for making things too obvious. I looked down to see an outline in my crotch area, I wasn't fully erected so I was able to pull my shirt over it, covering the bulge. I sighed once I thought about what happened— how round he was, and the eye contact made.

I closed my eyes as I took deep breathes to calm my nerves down. I heard the door open with the same creek it always makes. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, still having my eyes closed, I assumed it was Jimin.

"Chimie you didn't have to follow me in here."

I smiled as he dug his face in the crook of my neck. My smile widened more and my eyes were still closed, "Ok buddy that's gay." After I finished my sentence I felt him bite and suck viciously on my neck. I yelped and opened my eyes to see no Jimin, but a silver haired boy.

Oh my god..

Jimin

It's been five minutes since Jungkook left to go use the restroom. Half of me told me to go check on him while the other half told me to stay, he's probably taking a shit only god knows. I look to the table behind me and see Taehyung's group of friends, although they don't cause mischief (like the mentioned) they're still friends with Taehyung— thus leading them untrustworthy in my dictionary.