16 • Cyber Smirk ✧

Taehyung is my bias and ultimate bias wrecker.

_____

Jungkook

I kicked off my shoes and went upstairs, making loud thumps as I walked. The time was 9:46 and I was awfully tired. I entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet, letting the steamy lukewarm water ripple down my hands. I splashed a double handful of water on my face and closed my eyes, thinking about Taehyung. I thought about what had happened before my mother called me to leave.

I smirked to myself as I imagined a whole sex scene of me and Taehyung, him hanging his mouth open and eyes shut closed while getting railed by me. After a couple minutes of me day dreaming I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas, my iron man pajamas to be exact. I decided to check my social media before I go to sleep so I reached for the nightstand for my phone and turned it on to find a text notification from an unknown number.

Confused, I clicked on the message to see the one thing I least expected: a dick. I almost dropped my phone from the shock but caught it right before it hit the ground. There was only one person who I'd assume that would do something immature like this.

JK: Taehyung...?

TH: Ooooh you guessed correct

JK: What the fuck

TH: What, you don't like what you see?

To be honest, I loved what I saw but it was really sudden. I started to feel myself get hard a little.

JK: How did you get my number?

TH: Its a long story, you didn't answer my question 😏

JK: What if you sent that to the wrong number?

TH: then I would've hit off with the person

TH: [image.jpg]

He sent another one.

TH: I'm hard

This kid.

My member was heating up. I looked down to see it poking out, ready to be touched.

JK: Fuck,,,

TH: Lmao I got u too, send me one?

JK: Add me on sc: jeon.x.jeongguk

I tip toed to my bedroom door and locked it, making sure my mom wouldn't walk in on me sending Taehyung a couple dick pics and videos. Seconds went by then I received a notification from snapchat. I quickly opened the app and added _däddy_tae. I chuckled at the name and opened a streak that he sent (of his dick of course). I licked my lips as I waited for him to send what he was typing.

_däddy_tae: Send me a video of you touching yourself 👅🍆💦

jeon.x.jeongguk: Ight 👀

I pulled down my pajamas just below my erected member and started the video. It was on flash because of the darkness, so I put my phone under the bedsheet covers to prevent the light from getting exposed all around my room. I stroked myself slow, as much as I hated it I wanted to tease the red head before I went all out.

jeon.x.jeongguk: [video.jp]

_däddy_tae: Wow you suck at giving yourself a hand job