11 • A Secret ✧

Damn.

"Kookie you look so hot oh my god!" Jimin clapped, "I need to give that hair stylist extra tips."

The cherry boy chuckled and fixed a strand of hair to aside, "Thanks I guess, at least it isn't neon green." Taehyung didn't realized he was staring at Jungkook until he heard a voice calling him.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi asked for the sixth time, "You good?"

The red head snapped back to reality and nodded, rapidly breathing as well. He figured that he was holding his breath the entire time his eyes were on the younger.

"So what do you think?" Jungkook asked innocently but Taehyung was the only one who found how seductive and hot he sounded.

"Uh, y-you look nice." Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering. His pants started to feel tight, he looked down subtly to see a bulge poking out. In panic, the red head covered his crotch with his left hand. Jungkook saw his (not so discreet) actions and smirked, meanwhile Yoongi and Jimin were having a conversation, completely unaware of the tension between the two boys. Taehyung was desperate at this point, he wanted to touch himself— or better yet, fuck Jungkook.

"I have to go shit I'll be back in a few minutes." Taehyung said and bolted to the washroom.

"Wow, he really needed to go." Yoongi said, "Hope the guys okay."

"Well, when you gotta go you gotta go." Jungkook said and smiled, "You guys wait at a table in the food court, get some snacks or something. I'm gonna go check out some shops." After a slight chuckle, Jungkook set off to check out some shops.

Taehyung

I immediately shut the stall's door hard, it almost went out the other side. I locked the rusty handle and backed up against the stall's cold wall, letting out slow but deep breathes, my hand made its way between my thighs. I gently stroked my clothed member to let shaky groans. Waiting for a moment to think about the way Jungkook looked, it was too overwhelming.

I closed my eyes tight as I lift my loose jeans just enough for my hand to go down, I pulled down by boxers are started rubbing. My hand went faster by the second, I threw my head back as I was near my high. Several minutes later before my release the washroom's door abruptly opened.

I froze, still having my hand around my length. The footsteps neared me, whoever it was they were standing in front of the stall I was in. Suddenly, the door flew open in the way of the man's direction, flying it off its hinges. I guess the stall door I shut only needed a hand to fully break down.

"WHAT THE— JUNGKOOK?!" I screamed in both shock and terror.

"Oops, I thought— man that door is hella weak I was only gonna give you a scare." He rubbed the side of his head and gave a little shrug with a sorry-i-accidently-threw-the-door-while-you-were-masterbating smile. His eyes travelled down to my hand who was still sleeping in my boxers.

"Looks like you need some help," his smile turned into a smirk.

"I was fine until you barged in you asshole, can't I get some privacy," I murmured and gave myself little strokes to keep it hard.

"Let me help." Jungkook said and pinned me against the stall doors, his mouth trailed down to my jawline, turning me on once again. The irony reflected for the third time, I wasn't going to let myself become submissive. I pushed the horny teenager back, getting on him this time.

I pulled down his turtle neck and sucked on his smooth skin, as little moans escaped his mouth I rubbed by lower half on him, desperate for some friction at least. I bit deep just to bring out some pleasure and pain, his moans were so angelic, I wonder how they would sound if I fucked him.