6 • Mischief ✧

3rd p.o.v

The boys entered the restaurant and asked for a table for two, the waitress lead them to two empty cushions and a circular glass table that had a velvet colored cover over it. The boys sat across from each other, playing footsies (aggressively) under the table.

"Stop touching my feet!" The brunette argued.

"Oh shut the fuck up fag, this is MY area. Stay in your damn lane."

"Taehyung I swear to fucking—"

"Hello can I get something for you to drink?" The waitress interrupted to hopefully end their useless bickering.

"Sprite would be fine." He said as he blithely pushed his foot against Taehyung's (he kicked the latter's shin causing the older to wince in pain). Taehyung then smiled and put the same amount of force (but more) and stomped on Jungkook's feet.

"And you sir?"

Taehyung put his finger to his chin and blurted out, "Do you have any vodka." Jungkook looked at him as if he was insane, he basically was.

"Vodka? Taehyung we're eating dinner in a casual restaurant, we're not at a strip club. You're not even old enough to drink."

Taehyung gave an annoyed look then spoke. "Fine, I'll have water then."

The waitress quickly jotted down Taehyung's request with her pen, "I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." She left the table leaving the two alone.

Taehyung already knew what he was gonna eat so he didn't even bother reading the menu, on the other hand Jungkook was full on reading what the restaurant was serving.

"Bibimbap sounds good, what are you getting?" Jungkook asked, still keeping his eyes on the menu (and fiddling with his excruciating painful toes).

"Kimchi, I get it every time I come here." Taehyung said (as he rubbed his shin area attempting to console the lingering pain). The moment he finished his sentence a grin plastered across his face, here he had the chance to take advantage of Jungkook, and of course he was bored. The waitress came back with the drinks and set them down on the table. Jungkook unwrapped his straw and put it in the icy drink, watching has the straw seemed to be broken once drowned in the icy drink. Meanwhile Taehyung still had his arms crossed with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked, holding out a notepad and pen.

"I would like kimchi with fried rice and vegetables for the side dish." The older said, he waited for Jungkook to talk and put his plan to work.

"I would like— ah!" The younger bit his bottom lip, "Bibimbip s-sounds nice." He said as he tried to pry Taehyung's foot off his crotch.

"And what would you like for your side dish?"

Jungkook didn't know he had to choose side sighed so he went on the page and skimmed through them.

Taehyung then accidentally dropped his fork under the table, "Oops, sorry let me get that." He dove under the covers, "Ah, it's under the cushion, this will take some time." Instead of putting his hand under the soft seat, he put it on Jungkook's clothed member.

"God~" the other murmured.

"Sir? Your side dish?" The waitress said, completely unaware of what Taehyung was actually doing. He snuck his hand down Jungkook's pants and gave his boxers a long stroke. The brunette bounced up and staring speaking.