5 • How it Began ✧

3rd p.o.v

Taehyung's sharp breathes were restless, questions invaded his mind to how Jungkook knew about what he did in the bathroom. He didn't have to ask about the staring, he figured how obvious he was. Jungkook bit his earlobe gently, he slowly went down to his neck and started sucking. Taehyung let out soft moans and dropped the clothes; how ironic was it that Jungkook had full control over Taehyung who always seemed to be the bigger person.

The brunette bit his collarbone to a minimum, leaving a mark that was dark enough to be visible then licking it seductively. Taehyung grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair, pushing it in instead of pulling it away, this wasn't right. But it felt so good. Taehyung had an idea, he placed his palm on Jungkook's semi-hard memeber. The younger groaned and rubbed his body against Taehyung's, wanting more friction.

"Needy huh?" Taehyung grinned. He pushed Jungkook off him and made him sit on the bed.

Impatient, Jungkook ripped the towel and threw it across the room, revealing his fully now erected dick.

"Suck me off." He demanded.

The older stood still. Isn't this going a bit to fast? But the younger's boner says otherwise. The boy brushed his fingers along his silver locks while eyeing Jungkook's cock. He was about the same size as Taehyung but his was veiny and well sculpted, unlike the other's that was just thick and fat. He held on the tip of Jungcock and gave little strokes, he ran his finger over the slit making Jungkook arch his back.

"Did I tell you to tease?" There was lust in his eyes. Taehyung was still shocked to see his dominant side. As much as he hated being submissive he loved how the other was treating him.

"I said suck!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" With that, Taehyung put his mouth on the head. Circling around the width with his tongue before taking the whole length in. Was it his first time giving head? Of course, but he trusted his knowledge due to the endless amounts of porn he's watched and the blowjobs he's gotten from girls. Jungkook watched at the boy below him bobbed his head, making wet noises while he was moving his mouth.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's balls and started massaging them— giving him extra pleasure. Moans were filling the room, Jungkook rolled his eyes to the back of his head and threw his head back. He pushed Taehyung's head further down, causing him to gag. Jungkook loved what he was seeing, he would've came by now but where's the fun in that. He let go of Taehyung's head and let him come up for air, making a pop noise when Jungcock was out of his mouth. A string of saliva was attached and expanded the further we went. Once he was done, he went back to giving Jungkook a blowjob. He pleased Jungkook's balls with his left hand, gave him a handjob on the bottom shaft (the part of the dick he sadly couldn't swallow) and sucked the rest.

"Ah fuck~ baby you're so good." Taehyung bobbed his head faster but that still wasn't enough for the younger. Jungkook bucked his hips up, fucking Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung was now moaning, sending vibrations to Jungkook's dick and giving him even more pleasure. He thrusted fast and hard, showing no mercy, he was close and didn't want any obstacles. Suddenly, the door downstairs opened and a voice spoke.

"Taehyung! I'm home!"

Both boys stopped what they were doing, Taehyung quickly got up, leaving Jungkook unfinished. They were both secretly pissed- He threw the clothes at the boy who was still sitting on the bed and walked to the door.

"Fix your problem then put these on and come downstairs." Is all he said as if nothing between them happened just now. Taehyung went out the door but poked his head out. "Oh, and tell anyone about this and I'll make your life a living hell." He then left the sexually frustrated Jungkook. He picked up the clothes and went to the bathroom, having to fix his problem too of course.