35 • Beautiful

Everyone began making loud and obnoxious noises to scare away the predator (I assumed). I screamed as I had my eyes closed, randomly swinging my hiking cane at the creature before us frightened. Despite obviously missing the target, I continued the useless action.

"Taehyung," my movements slowed down as I felt a force trying to stop the cane. I opened one eye to see Jungkook holding onto the walking stick, also holding in a laugh. "Look," he pointed at the petit bear, growling but appeared rather adorable.

"A cub?" I asked.

"Its just a baby, it won't do any harm to us," the ravenette chuckled. "Thank you for your service though, we all felt safe," he joked.

"Shut up," my cheeks grew pink as I recalled the memory of me bluntly swinging the cane like an idiot not too long ago.

"Yeah but we better get out of here before mama bear wants to eat us," Namjoon mentioned. We all nodded in agreement to get out of there fast, but yet again we were lost in the middle of the woods.

"How about we just follow the trail until we see someone and ask them for directions?" Jin asked.

"Yeah I guess that would be the best option," Hoseok shrugged.

"Then let's go right, right is always right," Jimin said as he began proudly walking to the right path.

Jungkook then stepped in. "Go left, trust me he's wrong more than half the time."

"No I'm not!" Jimin argued.

Jungkook shook his head, "Yeah you are."

"Who are you to say that Jungkook, you're the one who made the biggest mistake."

Though the elder didn't mention what mistake, Jungkook seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. I looked up at the two of them, the tension radiating greater and greater by the second.

"Can we not talk about this now," Jungkook said.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by someone else, "Let's head left shall we." Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin with him.

"But I said we should go right," The boy with pink hair whined.

Yoongi looked back and nodded at Jungkook, the latter returning the action— almost as if he was thanking him.

"Jungkook, what was that about?" I asked him.

He sighed, "Me and Jimin got into a fight a couple months ago and we still aren't on the best of terms."

"Oh," I was able to make out.

"I'll tell you what it was about later, when we're alone." He gave me a reassuring smile before heading to the left path.

Jimin

"What was all that about?" I sternly asked Yoongi.

He rolled his eyes, "You were about to have a fight with Jungkook again."

"I'm just trying to help him see that what he's doing is a mistake!"

Yoongi shushed me, "You're being too loud."

"Yoongi why're you on his side and not mine, aren't you dating me," I pouted.

He gave a little sigh before continuing, "Jimin you just have to know. They actually have feelings for each other. I've never once seen Taehyung actually caring about someone and I want to keep it that way, he's my best friend Chim."

"But Jungkook is my best friend, and I don't want him getting hurt," I looked down, slightly worried about him. I missed talking with him of course, laughing, teasing the younger.