14 • Being Nice

issa love shot

 im sorry I had to pull out an EXO reference :)

Enjoy ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

_____

After the movie was over Taehyung was still glued onto Jungkook. He looked up to see the younger in a deep slumber, letting out little snores. What the hell, he slept through all that screaming? The red head cautiously got up, trying his hardest not to wake the younger. He grabbed the empty popcorn bowl and took it to the kitchen, there he saw his sister sitting on the table— eating his rice balls.

"Hey those were mine!" He said.

The blonde looked up from her phone and gave an annoyed  smile. "Your name wasn't on it."

Taehyung threw the bowl on the counter (thankfully it was plastic) and walked to her. "Mom specifically made those rice balls for me and Jungkook, she didn't mention giving any to you— just cook your own food dammit."

Lisa shrugged and continued looking at her phone, "Does Jungkook have Instagram?"

Taehyung sighed in disbelief, "I don't know— now leave my food alone." With an eye roll the girl took the last rice ball and left the kitchen, leaving Taehyung frustrated. Lisa was walking to the stairs but a lifeless (he's not dead ;~;) body caught her attention. She made her way to the boy and checked him out. His hair was still a mess and looked more red due to how dim the room was, his mouth a slightly ajar, letting out his snores quietly. The bottom of his shirt stuck up, revealing his sculpted bottom abs. His head was cocked to a side thus the blonde adjusted it up right so he wouldn't have neck pain when he woke up. She was basically drooling over Jungkook, never had she seen a boy this perfect. As she was about to leave a yawn was heard from behind her. Lip smacking was heard as she turned around to see Jungkook opening his eyes. Gorgeous.

"So now you decide to wake up." She smiled and rubbed Jungkook's head like he was a kid.

Jungkook hummed and looked around with his drowsy eyes, "Where's Taehyung?"

"He's in the kitchen, but lets talk about you." Lisa said as she sat down next to him. "What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." He simply replied. He lifted his head to get a glance in the kitchen and saw a figure holding a cooking pan. Jungkook got up form the couch and went to where Taehyung was. We could've talked some more you know... Lisa thought as she went upstairs rather grumpy. Once she was in her room she hopped on the bed and laid down.

She pressed the home button of her phone, her finger hovered above the app labeled Instagram and went to the explore page. Jeon Jungkook is what she typed in the bar and several accounts popped up, the first one had a picture of a brunette boy smiling with a blonde boy. She tapped on the profile and was brought to his page. He had a mediocre amount of followers and there wasn't much written on his bio, it just stated that he loved music and was a good artist, also an athlete as well. Lisa skimmed across a couple pictures, there was one of him shirtless, he was sweating but that brought his abs out even more. She blushed at the picture and took a screenshot, ah yes she thought it was creepy as well but who could resist the Jeon Jungkook? Her fingers swiped up to see some of his old pictures, she noticed that there was no pictures of Taehyung.