7 • You

Jungkook

I woke up with the feeling of a burden on my back. I idly turned my body to see Taehyung spooning me in peace. Widening my eyes and began to slowly pry off his hands off of me but I then remembered about last night.

I was about to fuck Kim Taehyung. He was being dominated, By me.

I then heard a yawn coming from the older and him shifting around. His eyes fluttered as they were adjusting to the sun's light. Taehyung got up with his messy hair and spoke in a deep, raspy voice. At least 20x deeper than his normal voice. "Did you text your mom where you are?"

I completely forgot about that because of what happened last night, but I scoffed as a response. "You want me to leave that bad? A good morning would be nice you know."

He then grumbled. "Good fucking morning, happy?"

I nodded with a smile. "Oh yeah and let me text her real quick." I reached for the nightstand for my phone to see at least 50 text messages from not my mom, but Jimin— and at least 108 missed calls from him. At the very bottom though my mom texted me:

Mom: You're probably sleeping right now but please send the address once you see this text message.

I then sent my mom the address to Taehyung's house and ignored Jimin's texts and call, they all practically  said the same thing.

JM: Hellooooo

JM: Hi

JM: Jungkookieee

JM: Kookieeee

JM: I'm bored

JM: What is you doing

JM: Are you ignoring me

JM: Jungkook-ah

JM: Jungkookkk what's so important

JM: Answer me

JM: Did you block me??

JM: Your not dead right?

JM: Omg

JM: Jungkook I'm coming

JM: JUNGKOOK

JM:WHY AREN'T YOU HOME

JM: JUNGKOOK YOU'RE SCARING ME

JM: ARE YOU WITH YOUR MOM?

JM: ANSWER ME DAMMIT.

I set my phone back down and sat up next to the half asleep boy. I put my head on the elder's shoulder and closed my eyes ever so slightly.

"Mm what do you want to eat for breakfast?" He asked.

"You." I chuckled.

"Morning sex is gross." He gave me a disgusted look. "I'm making pancakes."

But I immediately pinned him down, "But I wanna finish last night, we never got to the best part." I taunted. As soon as I attacked his heck his phone rang, ruining the moment. I sighed in an irritated manner as he got out of my hold and  grabbed his phone.

"It's Namjoon, I have to get this okay? Give me a minute or less." He pressed the green button and talked with Namjoon.

"Uh huh, uh huh yeah." Was all I could hear.

"What today?" I looked at Taehyung confused, wondering what their discussion was about.

"Uh maybe."