12 • Dammit

Ughhh this GIF tho, Kookie pulling on Tae's lips and Tae's fingers are playing with his ear this makes my heart melt,,, you can't tell me they aren't dating thats just irrelevant.

_____

It was a cloudy Monday, the forecast said there was going to be a storm for a couple hours, the dark weather began to roll in as thunders were heard with the fast taps of heavy water drops. During homeroom period the two boys were acting as if their bodies have swapped. Jungkook, who was the straight A student in the class was staring off into space; on the other hand there was Taehyung who never paid attention in class, was actually focusing on what the teacher was saying.  Everyone was fond over Taehyung's new hair color, a couple of girls noticed Jungkook's as well now that he stuck out more.

"Jungkook looks so sexy~"

"Nice hair JK."

"Hey can I get your number, you look like my type."

"Wanna go to the Janitors closet after class?"

"Are you a new student."

Statements have been thrown onto Jungkook every now and then, all he did was ignore the horny girls and (some) boys. He liked the attention he wasn't going to lie, but some people took it a bit too far and it was getting quite irritating. Jungkook noticed the boy behind him hasn't pulled any stunts on him, on a typical day Taehyung would always do something to provoke the younger. But there was nothing, thus making the cherry haired boy more nervous. He should be happy about this but his mind spoke otherwise. They haven't talked to each other since what happened at the mall, the little chicken tender incident.

After twenty minutes of class time the bell rang, Taehyung gathered his belongings and exited the room, without giving Jungkook a smack on the ass or dirty smirk. Jungkook concluded that the older was still mad at him, if only I hadn't done such a stupid thing. He needed to say sorry to Taehyung, he needed to apologize.

Jungkook hastily ran out the door, desperate to find Taehyung. He couldn't bare it anymore, some part of him was questioning what he was doing, why he was searching for him. He had never apologized to Taehyung, since there was no reason to. It was always Taehyung doing something stupid to Jungkook, never the other way around. The roles were completely switched and the younger hated it more than how Taehyung would tyrant him.

After searching for a good five minutes Jungkook was about to give up, Taehyung is probably in his next class already, why bother searching for him when I'm gonna be late. He sighed and ambled to his math class. He was looking down at his shoes, dragging them each step he took forward. He was still scolding himself about the mess up he caused.

He probably thinks I'm weird now—shit. Just as he walked past a classroom there were moans coming from inside, the door was cracked a bit. Isn't this class empty during this time? Curiosity took the best of Jungkook, he tip toed to that door and poked his head out to see something that burned his non-virgin eyes. Taehyung, was sitting on a teacher's leather chair, with a girl bouncing on top of him.