15 • "Dinner Date"

"Everyone! Dinner is ready," yelled Ms. Jeon.

The two boys separated their lips with a thin string of saliva and panted, both their lips swollen and red faced. They hadn't realized for how long they've been making out for. Jungkook got off the other boy and hopped off the bed, "Coming mom!" He yelled back. He took a glance at Taehyung who was still breathing hard on the bed. Slowly the older shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood up. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a little giggle, the red head looked at Jungkook weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked a bit concerned.

Jungkook just nodded and went out the door, leaving Taehyung merely confused. Jungkook went downstairs first, Taehyung followed behind. They walked to the dining table to see that Lisa was already sitting down in one of the chairs.

The aroma of fresh stake and stew took over the kitchen, there were some other dishes along with it. Jungkook sat where two empty chairs were for him and Taehyung but Mrs. Kim stopped him. "Jungkook me and you mother are gonna be sitting there, why don't you sit next to Lisa?" She said, as her lip subtly twitched into a smirk.

After shrugging Jungkook pulled up a chair and sat next to Lisa. He did indeed, want to secretly sit next to Taehyung— but rather the elder sat on the edge of the table, diagonal to Jungkook. Both mothers were placing down plates in front of the three teenagers with silver utensils. The stake was out in the open so Taehyung took one and hovered it above his dining area, just as he was about to drop it onto his plate his mother spoke.

"Taehyung! The guests go first." Mrs. Kim scolded.

"What? Since when was that a rule?" Taehyung asked with a sly brow.

"Just let Jungkook and his mother go first."

Tahyung sighed and placed the steak on Jungkook's plate, "There."

"Thanks," Jungkook beamed, his smile seemed to be contagious, Taehyung returned the action. After everyone got food Mrs. Kim started a conversation with the youngest of the boys.

"So, Jungkook... how's school?" She said as she brought a piece of steak to her mouth.

"It's going well," he simply said.

"He has the highest grades in his class, I've never seen him get anything below an A." Ms. Jeon bragged, making the cherry haired boy a bit embarrassed.

"Oh I see, with your good grades and good looks I assume you have a lot of girls falling for you?" Taehyung's mother teased.

Jungkook awkwardly chuckled, "Well ever since I changed my hair I guess." He took a glance at Taehyung who was picking at his food, clearly annoyed.

"Taehyung, maybe you could learn a thing or two from Jungkook." His mom said, only making his mood worsen. Taehyung looked up a bit to see Lisa talking with Jungkook, she put a hand on his shoulder while exaggerating about something the red head could care less about. His teeth were grinding together at the sight, Jungkook looked uncomfortable as well. Taehyung didn't know how he was feeling right now, he had mixed emotions but chose to ignore everything around him and just eat dinner.

"What are some hobbies you have?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Uh, I like to do art."

"His drawings are so good! Here I have some pictures of his art." Ms. Jeon continued to brag about her son as she pulled out her phone, "He also sings and dances. He's so good at everything I'm always proud of him."

Mrs. Kim laughed, "He sure is special. Wow, that art piece looks like it would've taken a long time." Mrs. Kim said impressed as she was looking at one of Jungkook's sketches. "Say, Jungkook do you have a girlfriend?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook slightly choked on their food as they heard the question.