32 • Boys are Weird

Taehyung

"Why the fuck did you think that was a good idea?!" I yelled.

"See that's the problem, I didn't think!" The younger defended– though we wasn't doing a very good job at it.

I mumbled curse words under my breath and massaged my temples with my fingers, "God now she'll want to know who you have a crush on."

"On the bright side," Jungkook attempted to change the argument into a more positive topic. "She doesn't know right now." He placed both his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

"But what if she finds out about us?" I brought up.

"Baby, she'll find out either way. Let's just be glad that she doesn't have a clue that we're together at the moment."

In defeat, I nodded my head and rested it against his broad shoulder. He tightened his hold around me and I felt him inhaling my scent. I laughed, "Weirdo."

"Shut up you smell good." I snuggled myself deeper into his embrace and sighed. It's funny how I winded up in this situation, perhaps everyone would've been easier if I hadn't accidentally fallen for the younger. Despite how hard I tried to repel, nothing seemed to break. For all I knew Jungkook felt the same way: Wanting to stay together.

• • •

3rd p.o.v

Weeks passed by since the two began dating, perhaps a month or almost two. They would only interact (like a couple) whenever they were surrounded by isolation:

It would be class time for Taehyung, then would see the younger's head peep through the door's window.

"Ms. Min? Can I use the restroom?"

"I don't know, can you?" She replied.

"Yeah, if you let me."

"May, Taehyung. It's may."

"But it's February." Taehyung nonchalantly said while tipping his head to aside.

"You know what, I can't do this anymore. Just leave." And with that the red head left with a mischievous grin drawn to his face. The couple were locked in a stall giving soft pecks here and there; a pinch of tongue but majority of their time was passion.

At times they would go to the library, behind the old bookshelves where no one came. Sweet talk juxtaposed by their lewd actions. Tongues roaming around along with hand movement caressing the naked skins of the two. They would have to be extra quite with their heavy kisses due to the silence infiltrated in the library.

It would be in the janitor's closet; despite the bleach aroma the two adjusted and cooed for each other. Of course they would hide behind the huge plastic trash cans— couldn't risk getting caught. That's how the two held themselves back from laughing when realizing the janitor watches porn in the closet. Later the two boys gagged after figuring out what the wet stains on the wall and floor really was.

For Valentine's Day, the two would give subtle glances here and there during their physical education class, thus lead them to be alone in the locker room and share kisses along with gentle mumbles about how great, handsome, sexy, amazing (precisely every positive word in the dictionary— of course Jungkook won with his immense knowledge).

After school the two went out on a date, far away at a restaurant where both of them doubted anyone from school would attend. Just know the night ended with orange garmented candles (Taehyung bought) and stars shimmering above the two. Romantic, yet they were only at a McDonalds. They walked at night after their dinner, Conversation here and there.