26 • Sope

Now you see, this fanfic is Yoonmin related...

But that last chapter was really sad so yeah...

But no one said SOPE wasn't allowed....

Also if some are confused about the age policy for drinking, you have to be 19 years old to legally be able to drink in South Korea. Taehyung has turned 19 in this fan fiction, therefore he thought it would be great to celebrate his birthday with alcohol. On the other hand you have babies like Jungkook who can't drink at the age of 17. (let alone fuck with Taehyung because thats illegallll but oh well) and Lisa. I also regret having it to be liskook. I should have chosen someone from TWICE bc like Feel Special is such a bopeth.

Enjoy :)

_____

"HEY HYUNG." Hoseok drunkenly laughed at the older. "LEt's play TRUTH or DARE."

"Hoseok you're too much of a pussy to play that game." Yoongi grumbled as he took a sip out of his can of beer.

"NaH. Its you. you're too much of a puss-AYE." The drunken boy double over as he hysterically laughed out loud.

"How much did you drink?"

"Two pints of weed." Hoseok slapped his  own thigh. "Now stop being lame and play truth or dare." The orange haired boy stood up and shouted. "WHo waNNA PLAY TrUTH or DArE!" Several said 'me' and gathered around Hoseok. The orange haired boy picked up an (thank god) empty wine bottle and placed it on the floor. "Now let's keep it PG. Who ever the bottle lands on gets to dare the next person on the second spin" As he finished his sentence he spun the bottle clockwise. The tension grew as the bottle began to slow down, making it seem as if it would stop at any moment but it seemed to be unpredictable. At last it landed on Mark. "AND THE WINNER IS MARK! Now...." Hoseok spun the bottle once again. The same tension grew, the reactions stayed the same. It was until the bottle landed, on Mark— again. "Hey stoP it." Hoseok hiccuped.

"Wha- I didn't do anything though."

"No Hyung, you cheated."

"But I—"

"ShUSH." Hoseok spun the bottle once again. This time it landed on Wonho. "WonHOE." Hoseok chimed the last part of his name. "You get truth or dared by Mark-hyung the cheater. So hyung. DruTh 0r taRE hiM." Hoseok jumbled up his words (god please save this child from a massive hangover in the morning).

"Alright." Mark cleared his throat. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Wonhow nonchalantly said.

"hA. PusSY." Hoseok insulted his Hyung.

"Is it true that you've fucked Mrs. Jung?" He smirked. "I've heard rumors."

"Ah, well yeah I have."

"She good?" Mark asked. "Just out of curiosity."

"Oh hell no. She's a total slut for cock. Her moans sound like a sink dispenser." everyone in the group laughed.

"ALRIGHT. You guys are laME. leTS make it RatEd R—NEXT!" Hoseok spun the bottle, the same tension grew as it spun, then slowed down, slowed down, slowed down. Then stopped. "MOI?" Hoseok shrieked, but then it was followed with a soft chuckle. "I wonder who the lucky one will be." The bottle spun once more, having it to spin around counterclockwise this time. The glass of the bottle reflected against everyone's faces who circled it. It would switch from one face to another, The bottom of the bottle was a reflection of Jihyo. While the winner was a simple reflection of Min Yoongi. "hYUnG!" The drunk boy clasped his hands.

"I'm not playing Hoeseok." The older took another sip of his beer.

"Stop being such a puss-AYE!" Hoseok cackled. "Truth or dare Hyung?"