30 • Secrets

"You wish you could fuck me now, when was the last time you did huh?" Jungkook said as felt Taehyung grinding his groin against his.

Taehyung chuckled lowly, "I can't remember the last time I had my dick in you, let's bring that back now hm?" The elder began to suck on the delicate skin, bringing out colors that traced on Jungkook's neck.

"Shit Tae..." Jungkook moaned as he felt the wet bites, "We gotta go to class."

"Shit Kook..." Taehyung mimicked, "I gotta fuck you."

"In the hall way?"

"I could take it to the janitor's closet if you'd like."

"Nah, I prefer passing my history test." Jungkook slipped away from the red head and gave him a peck on the lips."Maybe after school." He then beamed and left Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile, "Aish..." He rubbed the back of his head and walked to his class. All he needed was to see that bunny smile and his day was already the greatest.

Or so he thought.

. . .

"You're dating Taehyung's sister and you didn't even tell any of us?" Hoseok merely exploded as Jungkook plopped down in a seat next to him, across from Taehyung.

"No me and Lisa are NOT dating," The youngest face palmed.

"Everyone's talking about it Jungkook," Namjoon said as he brought kimchi to his mouth, unfortunately for him the kimchi fell off the chopstick and landed on his white shirt.

Jin playfully rolled his eyes and he took a napkin and cleaned the mess for him. "Yeah, throughout all my classes I've been hearing about how you slept with her. Jungkook you sure did become popular like that," Jin snapped his fingers together.

Jungkook groaned, "I don't get why she had to tell the whole school!"

"Wait you slept with her?" Jimin asked.

"No! Yes... Okay maybe." Everyone was in shock, excluding Taehyung of course. "Well I wouldn't consider it as sleeping with each other. We were both drunk! And besides all we did was make out."

"Did she blow you?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't think so? I had my pants on when I woke up."

"That doesn't mean she still didn't blow you."

"Okay could we stop talking about blowjobs please," Jin cut in.

Yoongi on the other hand was observing Taehyung who was quietly on his phone, "Hey kid, you good?" He asked.

Taehyung continued to scroll, oblivious to the question.

"Taehyung." Yoongi said a little louder (which took a lot of effort too), the other boy shot his head up.

"You good? You've been awfully silent."

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

Yoongi gave a nod, quite unsure to believe him. "So what do you think?"

"About what?"

"You know, your sister and Jungkook dating."

Taehyung grumbled, "They're not dating Hyung."

"But they made out right?" Yoongi pushed his words. He wanted to get a reaction from the him.

"I don't know, just drop it."

Yoongi chuckled, "Ah okay."

Both Jungkook and Taehyung gave Yoongi a stare, the three of them locking eye contact. Then they looked away all at once as if nothing happened between the three.