40 • The Night Ends

Lets discuss the schedule I made real quick:

So I've come to the conclusion that there's no definite schedule but there's a pattern. I will upload a chapter once per 8 days, example:

Say I posted today (May 28). I have 8 days until my next post, it could be tomorrow, or two days after (it doesn't matter I can post whenever I please). If I end up posting tomorrow (May 29) then, that will give me another 8 days, so my due date will be on June 6.

I hope that makes sense, of you're still confused just let me know :)

Also, stream Agust D2 or else I'll kick you 😌
_____

Taehyung

The exhilaration which spread through him made me coo, his excitement was the most adorable thing I've seen all day. I previously planned to ask him to prom, but due to Lisa becoming my date, it had to be postponed (not to mention me procrastinating to finish the sign but I'm not going to mention that).

And there he said yes, to be my plus one— with little kisses that ended up with me against the lockers and him giving me love bites on my neck.

"Ah stop that tickles," I dryly chuckled.

"Mm why not," he purred against my (once) tan skin. "Its only me and you."

I lifted his chin and connected our mouths, me being in between Jungkook and the lockers made it difficult to refrain grinding into his groin. Thus, letting out lewd sounds from the both of us.

"Why don't we head back into a gym? Maybe dance," Jungkook took my hands in his and swung them around, making me twirl like a princess.

"God you're making me look like a twink," I groaned in embarrassment.

"Well, thats what you are."

"Excuse me," my face flustered as I was unable to comprehend any words.

"You heard me," Jungkook laughed.

"Shut up, you won't be saying that once I pound you into the mattress," I licked my lips.

The younger hummed. "Damn as it really been almost two months since the last time we've had sex?"

"I've been sex deprived for the longest time now Kook," I gently yet forcefully pushed him against the lockers, giving him little kisses on his sharp jawline.

"Well, why don't we fuck now mm?" He teased, his hands gripping at my waist.

"I am not fucking in an empty hallway," I playfully rolled my eyes as I bit my lip.

"Woah, old Taehyung would've taken me right then and there," Jungkook dug his face into the crook of my neck.

"Well old Taehyung can go suck a dick," I murmured as I breathed in his scent. "Literally."

He tipped my chin with his index finger, facing me our eyes locked. A familiar sparkle pierced into his eyes, despite being dim his honey colored irises were hypnotic— making me lean in to kiss him once more.

From there I already knew, this would be the most memorable night of my life.

After making out for several more minutes we walked to the gymnasium, only to witness many peers jumping around, shaking the ground along with the rhythm.

"DAECHWITA! DAECHWITA!" The crowd sung (screamed) along with the blasting music, the chatter almost inaudible due to the immense speakers hushing the crowd from their talk.