21 • Namjoon on ice

"Sir?"

NEWSPAPER. Taehyung looked around for the object he desperately needed, he found it a couple meters away near Yoongi who was too tired to get up. He tightened his scarf around his mouth and nose and made sure none of his blazing red hair was sticking out. "I'm fine, thank you." He said in a deeper voice. Jungkook held his hand out for the other. Taehyung hesitantly grabbed it and got up on his feet. The younger gave a questionable look at the other, he realized the stranger was wearing sunglasses indoors and had a lot of clothes covering him. His voice sounded pretty familiar as well.

"Oppa!" A girl's voice came from behind.

Oppa?

"Oh, Lisa." Jungkook said he cringed at what the blonde called him.

"Who's that?" She gave a bitchy look at Taehyung.

"He just fell so I helped him up." Jungkook said as he gave the boy another look.

Taehyung deepened his voice once again, "Thank you again, I'm sorry for disturbing you." He bowed down but slipped again, this time lying down on his belly. Jungkook held in his laughter but Lisa burst out with a snicker. Jungkook helped Taehyung again but held into his hand so he wouldn't fall over again. Taehyung's face was heating up, it was a lot worse with all the layers of scarf wrapped around his face.

"Lisa?" Someone said.

The blonde turned around and smiled, "Irene! What are you doing here?"

"My parents forced me to come here," Irene looked at Jungkook and whispered to Lisa, "Who's that hottie over there?" She smirked.

"Okay let's talk, I'll be back soon." She waved and skated off with Irene. They went to the lobby to talk and drink some hot chocolate.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked the red head a second time. Taehyung nodded as the younger let go of his hand, making the other a little disappointed.

"Jungkookie!" Another voice exclaimed. Taehyung groaned, first Lisa, then Irene and now... oh no no no.

"Jimin?" Jungkook shockingly said as the other boy jumped on top of Jungkook's back. Fortunately the two boys didn't fall over, "What are you doing here?"

"Well I came here with the group." Jimin said as he got off the younger's back.

"The group?"

"Yeah, Namjoon-Hyung, Jin-Hyung, Yoongi and oh hey Taehyung." Jimin said as he realized the red head was standing there.

Jungkook smiled, "I knew it."

"Jimin." Taehyung crossed his arms and stomped a foot, angry at him for blowing his cover and losing his balance, again. Jungkook quickly leaned in and saved Taehyung before he hit the ground. His hands were on the older's back and Taehyung had his arms around Jungkook's neck, their faces were inches apart. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Jimin interrupted them with a rough cough, making them let go of each other.

"Well then, I'm gonna let you two be." Jimin uncomfortably stated before skating away.

"So, do you want to explain to me why you're here and looking like this?" Jungkook gestured his hand towards Taehyung to emphasis what he meant.

The red head sighed as he took off his sunglasses, "Well, I was bored so I figured why not come here with Namjoon-Hyung, but others came along too without me knowing." He said bitterly.

Jungkook chuckled, "So you missed me?" Taehyung was too embarrassed to say anything, the younger thought it was cute. "Let's go iceskating." The cherry haired boy said as he held onto Taehyung's hand. The red head wobbled a bit but with the help of Jungkook he was able to keep his balance, unlike the other times. He then remembered that all his friends were here. He needed to let go. But he couldn't. The two boys made several laps around the icy plate.