23 • Kookie?

"Jungkook, no." Taehyung declined for about the thirtieth time.

"Come on you'd look so good in it," Jungkook whined as he shoved the lace into Taehyung's face. The older grabbed is wrist before the sinful clothing could touch his ever so innocent, virgin features.

"No means no, I am not wearing a lace," Taehyung grabbed the hem of the lace and threw it back where it belonged.

"You're no fun."

"Excuse me? You know better than anyone how fun I am in bed." The red head smirked.

Jungkook scoffed as he turned around and walked back to Lisa. Taehyung groaned as he followed behind. He took one last glance at the lace he threw, I would look good in that huh...

The two boys walked to the blonde, she had a bunch of transparent bras and panties hanging on her tight hand. The fish nets were thin and had rose designs around the curves and all of them were night black.

"What the hell are you working at a strip club? You're not buying any of that," said Taehyung.

Lisa rolled her eyes as she blew her bubblegum. "Shut up. I get to choose what I wear," She moved her arm so Jungkook could get a better view of the clothing. She observed him and noticed he gulped when he saw them.

She smiled, assuming that she was once again turning the boy on but little did she know that Jungkook only gulped just because was imagining his fuckbuddy in it.

"Uh, no you don't. You're sixteen for god's sake and shouldn't be wearing kinky shit like this."

"You're eighteen and you shouldn't be fucking with a bunch of girls." The blonde shot back.

"Well I don't anymore..." Taehyung whispered, no one heard him.

"Okay well I'm paying for this. Jungkook is there something you want to buy?"

The cherry haired boy stood in place. As much as he wanted to say, or perhaps chant lace he just didn't have the audacity to say it in front of Taehyung's sister; therefore he shook his head.

"Suit yourself," Lisa said but was a tad bit disappointed knowing that Jungkook wasn't going to buy her a lace. Maybe he just wants to take things slow.

Once the girl walked away to the cashier Taehyung gave Jungkook's ass a little squeeze.

"Ow what the hell." Jungkook ripped the other's hand off.

"Mm not bad." Taehyung touched it again, this time massaging it in circles.

"Shit. Tae, stop." Jungkook attempted to pry the older's hand off but it kept coming back.

The red head then whispered something in Jungkook's ear, "You know, you wouldn't look bad in lace." That one comment made Jungcock heat up, slowly becoming a brick. Taehyung kept talking dirty into Jungkook's ear until he looked down to see something forming between the younger's thighs and smirked, "Look who's hard."

Taehyung discreetly touched Jungkook's clothed member, Jungkook bit his lip so he wouldn't slip a slight moan, "Fuck baby. Stop we're in public," Jungkook struggled to say with the older's hand rubbing his crotch, only making him want to touch himself more.

"Are you two gonna stand there forever?" Lisa said as she held up her Victoria Secret bag, "I bought the stuff." She was quite unaware of the tension that was happening.

"Yeah we're coming," The red head hummed as he left Jungkook with a boner. He groaned as he pulled his blue hoodie down to hide his problem then followed behind Taehyung.