Author's Note

First a note to myself: Eva get a life!

Now on to the note for the readers:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Swan Song!

Now, a small note before we start to avoid any possible confusion as you read. This book is divided into acts, but the most important explanation about these acts is the following: Act I covers the events in the Enchanted Forest before the first curse. Once you move on to Act II this is where the show starts, beginning with season two and moving onwards.

Now Act I serves as a view into who our main character is, her time in the Enchanted Forest, her connection to the other characters, etc. However, that doesn't mean there won't be flashbacks and memories after the start of Act II. 

And a small disclaimer (which contains hints hehehe): I do not own Once Upon a Time or any of the characters/plots you recognize from it. I also do not own many of the characters you don't remember seeing in Once Upon a Time but will find within this story. Characters such as Odette, Odile, d'Artagnan, Athos, Porthos, or Aramis (hehehe). I do own this version of their stories, however, and any of the original plots/scenes/diaglogues included in this story and will kindly ask you not to steal any of them.

For all those who think they'd have an easier time reading a story in Spanish, a translation is officially in the works by Elenazazueta18 and can be found over on her profile!

I also want to disscuss updates and a bit of Wattpad etiquette that goes in hand with them. I'm not a person with a schedule, I write when I am inspired and when I want to. Sometimes, that may result in very slow updates. Another thing that may result in very slow updates is comments like "Please update/When will you update/Update soon/etc." Shortly, all update asking and begging types of comments. I personally dislike these very much, even when they're sent with good intentions (you want to show you love the story and can't wait for more). Very often when receiving these comments I'm not flattered, but infuriated and my inspiration diminishes. So please, don't ask me and beg for updates, that doesn't work and might just make the wait longer.

Now that I've cleared that up I release you into the story. I hope you enjoy it and if you do feel free to vote or comment, both always cheer me up and are really appreciated.

Until next time,
- Eva

P.S. I don't think it matters anymore, but there used to be a previous version of this with only about two dozen chapters written before I unplublished it and put out a new and edited version on the 09th of November, 2021. So, if you're here and by some chance you remember the past version from early 2021, I'd suggest reading from the beginning instead of continuing on where you left of because during the editing process some things were changed.