Chapter 3

Deliah  pov

As I entered my house . I closed the front door and went to the bathroom without removing my wearing cloths. I turned the shower on . When the water hit my face I dropped on the ground life lessly.

I fisted my hand and punched the wall until my knuckles started to bleed. "why why why  this happened to me?why am I so  alone right now?" I felt miserable and thought about my parents .

They left me when I was in middle of second year in college .
I remember last time I talked to them and felt like my life is not worthy .

When my father died he named everything to me and my twin brother Allen because we are the only hier of elucani empire. when he died his lawyer told me that I had 500 million dollar in my account.

I thought that I would use them to make a new life with Zeus but now I don't know what to do in my life.

I cleaned my tears with bare hands and stood up to dress in dry cloths . After 10 minutes I pulled out my car eyes and went out .

I started my car and drive senselessly on the road .
I saw a club at roadside, and went out of my car and locked it . I went inside the club .

The music was blasting so high that my ears hurt but not more than my heart right now but I felt the pain in heart take over everything and I started walking to the counter.

Bartender eyed me up and down and asked what I wanted .

I said " the strongest bottle you have"

Bartender nod and placed it in front of me

I took it and gulped it in one sip. I felt my throat on fire. I don't know how much I drank but my head started spinning and I felt tipsy.

I walked to the dance floor and swayed myself with the music.

Suddenly two arms slipped on my waist and a handsome guy stared in my eyes like searching them.

He asked " you know A person only hurt themselves when someone betrays them".

I half smilingly asked "how do you know that I m hurt?"

He moved his hand to hold mine and an electric current passed through my viens and said "you have bruises on your knuckle and you are asking me how I know that you are hurt"

Oh shit I forget to bandage the bruise. I said "why are you so interested in my bruise they don't have anything to do with you". Removing my hand form his and immediately missing the harness of it

He said " leave it. Let's change the topic." he taught for a some time while keep dancing with me and then said "I didn't introduce myself to you so hi my name is xavier and may I have the pleasure of knowing your name miss."

I answered "elucani. Deliah elucani."

I don't know why but His body went rigid after hearing my name and I think it has something to do with my brother. Allen.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote