chapter 29

Deliah's pov.

She looked kinda adorable to me . Xavier cleared his throat and introduced me to the girl her name was Helena and she was his classmate in high school and to our surprise she told us that Brandon was her fiance. We all left after talking to each other for an hour .

"So let's meet up in the evening at your house he said and I nodded and went to my office .

At afternoon I finished my work and by 5 o clock I was at Xavier's . He was still not there the maid greeted me and I went to kitchen to make some food for us .

When I finished cooking I removed the apron and turned to go to the main room and gasped , when I saw him standing there leaning on the door frame looking so handsome .

"You scared me "I said and took the food with me to the dinning.

"And you surprised me " he said while taking seat . I served him the food and asked "taste it and tell me how is it ?"

He took a spoon full of the soup in his mood and hummed . I knew it was delicious . I served myself some and started eating after m eating we went to his room and cuddled each other to sleep.

When I got up in the morning Xavier was nowhere and a note was placed on the table that he has meeting and went early .

I went back to my house to freshen up and then went to the office .

Six months later ._____

I just got out from my office and was searching my phone when xavier called me .

"Hey "I stated cheerly to him .

"Want to have dinner tonight sweetheart ?"

"Ofcource . Where ?"

"That a surprise. " He said and hunged up the call after good bye.

I got ready for the dinner and went to my house. To get ready for tonight.

I took a shower and wore a white dress and made a bun . At around 8o clock the bell rang .

When I opened the door there stood Xavier's driver. He asked me to go with him and gave me a note.

Deliah I want you to tell something very important .

The note stated I went inside the car and the driver force off to the destination. After half and hour the car came to an halt and I got out of it. I was at a very beautiful place

 I was at a very beautiful place

I

  got closer to it and went inside of the house . The decor was classic and just fabulous .

I took a seat at one of the chair and waited for Xavier.
When I saw a note . I opened it
⚛ Come to the garden⚛

I walked out of the house and at the same time the lights of the garden lit . When I read the thing my eyes watered . I heard steps behind me.  I turned to see Xavier and he went on one knee .

"Deliah I know this is a surprise to you and I first off all wanna say sorry for what happen in the past but now that we are toghter again I want to be with you every single second and spend my rest of the life with you so deliah elucani will you marry me "he pulled out a red velvet box and opened it . I gasped when I saw the ring . I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger. I jumped up and down excitedly and hugged him tightly .

He whispered in my ear"I love you ".

"I love you too" I said happly and pecked him .

He bought me closer to him and kissed me passionately .

We spend the night there and decided to get married next year

I woke up in Xavier's arm and I knew that the dream i saw of this relationship is now existing and that is all I wanted in my life.

____________

Hey guys hope you like the chapter . Don't forget to vote comment your views about the story and share it.