chapter 17

Please vote, comment and share.

Don't delete photo, messages , numbers to move on .

You just have to accept that they aren't that person anymore .

1 years later

Xavier's pov

I stared at the ring on the centre table and drank the last glass of bourbon . 

"I have to tell them the truth " I kept repeating the same thing again and again in my mind. I picked up the ring and slipped it  in my ring finger.

Today 25may is the engagement of the world's most popular bachelor​  with aliana Kingston. She and I studied in the same university.

When I met her 8months ago she was very depressed because of what her father made her do . she told me that how she ran away from her own wedding .

....................flashback.......................

I picked the car keys from the table and coat from the chair to leave the enterprise.

It was late at night and I decided to roam around the city . I decided to go to the bridge near my house . I parked my car at corner of the bridge and started walking on the path .

I kept walking until i saw a women wearing a white dress standing near the river .I started staring at her . She was in deep thought and was staring at the river more than required.

I was about to leave when I heard the splash of water. I turned around and saw that the lady had jumped off the  bridge I ran to where she was standing and jumped inside the river.

I saw the white gown going deep inside the river . I swam to her and bought her out of the river .
my cloths were drenched I carried her to my car and reached the  mansion I called the doctor  to come and check on the lady.

I changed into comfortable cloths  and went back to check on the lady . It was the first time I saw her face clearly .

She had dirty blonde hairs and she seemed very familiar to me . But I could not remember where I saw her.

The doctor arrived and checked her and asked me to bring some tablets of fever for her.

The doctor left soon and i went to the room beside mine to get some sleep.

_______________________________

I woke up at the sound of rattling of the door in the room beside mine. I sat up straight and went directly to the room beside mine i tried to open the door but the door was looked.

After some attempt s of trying I broke the door and saw the lady trying to cut her wrist.

I ran towards her and stoped her to do so. She kept crying and begging to let her die but I couldn't understand how someone can do such thing.

I calmed her down and asked her what is her name.

She answered "aliana ".

I said " that's why you seemed so familiar"

She asked "what do you mean"

I asked "are you studied from st Louis school of New York".

She answered "yes but how do you know this".

A smiled Formed on my face when I answered" oh come on who doesn't know the Alina Kingston with a big mouth".

She stared at me for few minutes and her eyes widen with realisation "Xavier "she exclaimed and hugged me tightly. And cried like a baby.

I calmed her down and asked her to sleep and said that we will have a serious talk about what she has done to herself with that I left the room and went back to my room to get some more sleep.

Thanks for reading guys pls vote comment and share.