chapter 27

I don't need someone like you I only want you .

Deliah pov

I was very happy from last 2months as Xavier and I started knowing each other again . We were so happy when we spend our time together without any interference of someone else .

We use to have fun and play pranks on each other. There was a feeling like we were meant to be like this. He and aliana  decided to break off the engagement .

Xavier was so much relived when it happened . They both were happy being friend . Aliana started her new beginning with Ian more like Ian forced her there are in relationship right now and I m happy for them.

One day I met alexsi and asked her to get back with my brother it's been 2months , alexsi didn't even wanted to see Allen's face after what he did to me . I knew from inside she was missing him and I didn't want her to be like this so I encouraged her few days ago . Yesterday  she told me that she and Allen together agian and asked if I wanted to talk to him , I rejected it at once because I still needed time to get back with him .What he did for me as a brother was right , but the way he did it was wrong .

I was waiting in the office for my new clients . The client was a important project for me . I heard a knock on the door and said come in .

The door opened and a man came in . I was a little bit taken a back to see him Beacuse I thought that the client was a lady .

He came in and took a seat on the front seat and introduced himself as Brandon  he told me that he wanted to give his fiance a surprise with a diamond bracelet.

When he mentioned his fiance his eyes were shining and a smile   made a way to his face talking about her.

I felt a little envy seeing him like this Beacuse I wanted to have a relationship with Xavier like this .

I showed Brandon some designs and went closer to him to make him understand those designs .

I was telling Brandon about a design when we heard someone clearing his throat. I turned to see Xavier there standing and hands turned into fists his eyes were making holes in me .

Brandon could sense the tension between us so he went away saying that he will mail me the details. I nodded without breaking eye contact with Xavier.

As soon and Brandon left Xavier shut the door and looked it . I gulped audibly. He started to come closer and I kept standing frozen in my place

"H-hi Xavier "waving my hand I said and to break the Awkwardness . He kept seeing me with those angry eyes.

"What are you doing here? " I asked.

"I thought why not surprise my best friend but she surprised me before I could surprise her"he stated coldly "Now I think she deserves some punishment "he said smirking devilishly .

Before I could reply he pushed me made me sit on my desk and started kissing me hungrily , it took me few seconds to register what's happening . I kissed him back with the same hunger and started moving my hands in his hair.  He pulled me apart from him I could feel something poking my stomach but I didn't dare to look down.

"You look so tempting that I  was dying to kiss your lips from last  2months. "He said softly in my ear it send shivers to my body . He placed a soft kiss on my ear and placed his hands on my neck.

"Let's level up the relationship be my girlfriend "I nodded still dazed by his younger which was making its way from my ear to neck . I moaned when it hit my soft spot and he started sucking my neck .

I m damn sure he is making a hickey on my neck but I didn't want to stop him.

He stopped and saw it one last time self satisfied by his original he smiled at me .

"May I have the pleasure of taking my girlfriend on a dinner date tonight " he asked playfully .

I giggled , and hooded my head .

"I will pick you up at 8" with that he went out from my office.

I kept smiling like a idiot and went to my apartment getting ready for my date with Xavier.

Hope you guys like this chapter . If you like it comment share and vote for my story.