Chapter 14

I can't imagine a life without you.

Deliah pov

After breakfast we sat there and started playing 20questions to know each other better.

But soon the topics changed in game and I asked him if he loved someone before.

He answers yes and that she left him when he was very young.i hugged him to give him some comfort.

I was breaking the hug it was starting to feel really awkward and the thought of him leaving me made me more sad but to my surprise he hugged me more tightly and said "pls don't leave me like she did".

It made me happiest person alive he didn't want me to leave him but it made me feel jealous that who is she over here.

I was about to ask him what happen when he said "and don't be jealous over her she was like a sister to me."

He knew about my thoughts but I didn't wanted to admit that so to lighten his mood I said "who said I m jealous. Jealous my foot."

He broke the hug and made a eye contact with me then smirked and stood up and while moving away from me said "so I should be going" I crunched my bows in confusion he continued "i forget to tell you I have a meeting to attend with the architect which you spoiled yesterday.".

That fucking thing got me very hard and my anger build up and then he ran away I ran after him.

He moved behind the sofa and laughed. I shouted "you stop laughing, you bastard.". I throw a pillow at him which he caught easily.

I jumped myself on him and said "don't you ever try to see that wh*re again or you are going to see your heaven life turned into hell." he kept laughing silently

Then he asked "and who will stop me being with that whore hmm. last time I checked there was no one affected by me being with her."then he came closer and whispered" may be i could spend some quality time with her alone".

I shouted my lungs out "I will stop you and I am jealous ok. don't you dare cheat on me or I will chop off your tool". That made him laugh even more.

He said still controlling his laughter "like really chop my tool. Then who is going to satisfy your need babe".

Yeah he is right but I m not letting him win so I said "scratch the privious punishment. I will make you pay for it"

He asked "so what do you want us to be now hmm"

That was really a very good question and that question was like out of syllabus but still had to answer it so I said "we can't be friends" but before he could show his dismay which was clearly visible i said "we can start with bf, gf."

He smiled at this which showed his approvance about the relationship.

I said "and not you are mine so don't even think about seeing other girls I am an understanding girlfriend that's why I know its hard to keep your tool inside your pants is a big thing for you so I approve you to have your way with me a-"before I could say he sealed his lips with mine.

He said " you don't have to worry about me. I can control myself and I just want infinite hugs And kisses from you in return it can make me feel like I m your everything and i will never cheat on you I assure you that . "

That made me more happy and I kissed him again.

Thanks for reading pls vote comment and share.