chapter 26

For living life wholeheartedly you only have to do two thinks
Forgive and forget.

Deliah pov.

I opened my eyes and shut them again, as i felt a little bit dizzy .
I opened my eyes again and tried to get up but I felt two arms caging me.

When I shifted, got shocked to see Xavier already staring at me with those captive eyes . I could feel those butterflies again which I thought would never come back.

But to my sad I knew it was a dream and soon I will woke up with the loneliness surrounding me again and miss him.Tears gathered in my eyes, thinking of him leaving me like our last encounter.

Xavier crunched his brows seeing me like this and slipped his both hand on my cheeks . I could feel there warmth. The thought of missing this after waking up made me cry more.

"Deliah pls don't cry . I know what I did was not good but pls don't cry like this it breaks my heart into pieces " he said softly. While removing the tears which made there way to my cheeks.

I stopped crying And realized he was real not a dream. He was really with me. I hugged him tightly and cried . He is here , I can't control my happiness.

He patted my back to calm me down . He broke the hug and I cleaned my dried tears with the back of my hand.

"I m sorry for not having faith in you"I said after gathering the courage to start a conversation.

"I m sorry too" we both kept watching each other for some time.

When a wind blow made me shiver . He tucked the blanket on me without breaking the eye contact. We both get up and he asked him to meet downstairs after freshing up.

I got freshen up fastly and went downstairs to see him having coffee in one of the cups and another cup was kept on the table beside his cup.

I went there and sipped my coffee and waited for a movement before saying"I lov-"I tried to speak but before I could continue.

he intrupted me "no you don't ".
I wanted to cry again Beacuse he still don't believe me but before I could cry he said " listen to me very carefully deliah . Love is based on trust and trust is more important than anything in a relationship . We both do have a connection but the truth is we don't trust each other.". I agreed with him in a Relationship trust is like blood in body with out blood no one can survive just like that no relationship can be stabled if there is no trust and faith between two of them.

"Let's start things again then. Let's start with being each others friends."I suggested. He nodded smiling . I felt warmness spread in my stomach and grinned to him.

"Hi my name is deliah  . I am an designer and you are?"I asked playfully .

"Hi deliah " the way he called my name made me feel the butterflies in my stomach." My name is Xavier Guerrero I am a business man".

"So Mr handsome can I get your no. "He nodded and placed his phone on my hand I saved my number in his phone as deliah and called myself . My phone buzzed and I saved his number as Xavier. 

We finished our coffee and I went to the kitchen to wash them . Xavier went with me and kept staring at me . When I catch him red handed he use to stare at my lips making me blush.

At evening Xavier left . I didn't want him to leave but still I can't hold him to me all the time .

I spend my rest of the time in my office making new designs for the clients . When my work finished I went back to my apartment and started watching Netflix .

I kept glancing my phone and think I should text him or not at last I decided to text him . I opened his contacts and saw him online typing I squealed in excitement

Xavier : Good night

Deliah : good night and sweet dreams:)

I closed my phone and smiled this is just the beginning of our new story.

Hope you guys liked the story .  Don't forget to vote comment and share. I will try to update soon guys .