chapter 22

I just need someone to hug me and tell me I'm not as worthless that I think I am.

Xavier pov

Ian cleared his throat audibly and introduce himself to us .

"Nice to meet you Xavier and ms. aliana."he said

Before I could speak something aliana beat me to it and said " nice to meet you too Mr redwood and if you allow us we have a little business to continue ". she gave me ' let's get out of here then I will explain' look and asked "don't we have something to continue Xavier ?".

I nodded and we went out of my parents house to the parking lot .

The valey bought my car and I started to drive towards my mansion .

"Can I ask you something Xavier?" Aliana asked me .

I nodded my head .

"Do you know the redwood from before? Isn't he a bit creepy ? You know he told me that he is going to stop the marriage ?"

I got a little shocked by her questions because Ian is not a my rival and is not connected with me with so many ways so why the hell he wants to stop the wedding until he wants something . But the question is what?. Whatever it is I will find it out soon.

We reached home and aliana went to one of spare rooms to change her cloths . It's safe if she will live here for few weeks .

I walked to my closet changed into some comfortable cloths and when I was about to close the drawer I saw the ring which I bought for deliah .

I picked it up and old memories came back in my mind . I kept it back in the drawer and closed it .

I sat on the bed for a few minutes kept saying myself to not to think about it again and again .Then decided to sleep.

Next morning when woke up .I got freshen up and ready for office . The breakfast was already served and aliana was sitting on one of the stools .

She was having bacon and orange juice . I sat on the chair beside her and greeted her "good morning " she greeted back .

I took some bacon as well and started eating it . Aliana's phone beeped and she jumped in her chair . She took the phone out and started choking on her food .

I offered her water and patted her back until she got stabbed .

"What happen to you ?" I asked worriedly . She showed me the phone and what I saw made me froze . Someone had send deliah and mine kissing photos to her.

She didn't asked me much about it because one night when I was a little drunk I had told her about deliah .

"I am taking your phone with me until I get to know who did this ?"

She nodded her head and I went to my office . I called my security chief to hack the number From which the pics were send .

After an hour he came back in my office and stood there quitely for a few minutes.

"Who is it ?"I asked . He kept a file on my table with number registration form and left.

I opened the file and froze seeing the name of the person .

BECAUSE IT IS DELIAH'S NUMBER.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter . Pls vote comment and share.