chapter 24

Xavier pov

I was shocked to know that it was deliah who send those pictures to aliana and the memory's of her came flooding in my mind again .

I was wondering why deliah will do this and what will she achieve now from doing all this . It made me think of the first betrayal she gave me and I could only see red around me I destroyed everything in my office and went out to meet her.

I was still driving when my nerves calmed and I thought with cool mind that deliah will think that after knowing this I would came running to her like angry bull and do something wrong by which see came use it against me but I won't let that happen .

I went to the cafe near her office and waited till few hour then I decided to go to her office. I entered the parking lot and was about to go inside when those jet black hairs caught my attention .

I went to her and caged her in my arms . The electrifying connection was still there but it was more powerful then before.

I turned her around and met with the those beautiful eyes again. Those were the only eyes I wanted to see every morning but it was my fucking fate that won't let me live that dream again.

We both stood there for few minutes without speaking just watching and analysing each other . 

"Why?" We both asked each other at the same time .

My eyebrows flowned as I didn't knew what she was asking me. There was silence again .

"Let's go to my house then we will talk ." She stated.

I didn't knew what she was up to so I declined it by schooling my head" why your house ? Let's go mine or in a cafe"I suggested.

She smiled a bit and said "do you think aliana will be happy seeing me at your house or people making fuss of us in a cafe".

She was absolutely right and I just didn't want to admit it in front of her.

"Let's go "she said .and we went to her house.

She opened the door of her apartment and we went inside .
The place was shouting feminine . Everything was just so you know girly stuff .

But still her house was just like her very beauti- wait did I just complemented her .

She came back with two coffee cups and we sat at the dining . Face to face .

She sipped her coffee and asked "so aliana is really your finance huh ?".

I squirmed in my seat and nodded and asked her why did she send her our pictures.

She sipped her coffee again and said " isn't it simple to guess that why I send her our pictures " I shook my head "obviously to make her leave your life ".

That shocked me a bit and I asked her "why do you want her to leave my life ?huh who gave you the right to take decision of my life".

She stood up from her seat and said " I did it because I love you xavier ."

"If you really loved me then why did you played with my heart huh ? Why deliah why ?" I shouted at her .

"I didn't cheat on you Xavi-"she was trying to say but I cut her In Between .

"I heard you talking to a guyin your office  the day after our date in which you didn't Show up "

She stopped right there and her mouth opened and closed like a fish but nothing came out .

I walked out of there and went back to my house remembering everything again .

I went to the nearest bar and drowned myself into alcohol .
After getting drunk I went to my car and black dots started to appear in front of my eye.

But before darkness could consumer me i heard my name being called from afar and I could see the shadow of a very familiar person standing there.

Hope you guys liked the chapter next update will be soon .don't forget to vote comment and share.