chapter 20

Love is when you hurt like hell but you still love them.

Deliah pov

After​ spending some time in Allen's office I went to mine and got shocked to see my old friend ian redwood over there .

He told me that he knew about what happen to me and that Allen has send him to me for refreshing  my mood .

But from inside I knew that the damage had been done. He tried to cheer up my mood .

He started to crack jokes and at one point I couldn't contain my self my voice cracked and tears started to flow.

He asked me " do you really love Xavier?"

I nodded and said " you know Ian Xavier and I can never be toghter after what he did I don't love him anymore like before but the feeling are still alive . It's just the faith and trust is no more."

Ian said "you have to confront him ".

Allen came in the room " who should confront whom ?"he asked .

Ian answered "deliah should confront Xavier."

Allen shock his head and said "there is no need . I got to know that Xavier is leaving the city as soon, he get to know that you knew everything about him."

Tears gathered in my eyes and I left the building at ones.

I went home and cried for days thinking about our moments.

Repeating the same question again and again in my mind.

"Why Xavier why did you do this to me . I really loved you then why did you betrayed me like Zeus you promised me that you will not betray me then why."

Present day____________________

I woke up at the sound of sound of birds . My neck was sore because of sleeping on the bench.

I went back to my house to freshen up when I saw my brother sitting at a corner in misery. I got angry and went to my room instant .

I freshen up myself and decided to get Xavier back at any cost.
With serve dedication I went out of my room .

I was about to leave when Allen spoke "sis I m sorry".

I got angry at him and asked "what do you mean you are sorry?you are sorry you broke everything Xavier and I could have?you are sorry you broke my faith?what are you sorry for exactly?".

After that no word came out of his mouth . I just left him on his own and went to make a plan.

I appointed a agent to find about Xavier and the photos that allen showed me.

After two days he told me that the photos were fake and Xavier is about to get engaged to a girl named aliana. He showed me pics of aliana .

She was beautiful and perfect for Xavier . But I couldn't allow myself to accept my defeat from her without trying to get Xavier back .

I made a plan to go back to his life .

Hope you guys are liking the story .pls vote comment and share guys.