Chapter 12

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story pls vote for me and share the story.

You are my favorite person being with you makes my day.

Deliah pov

Fudging sticks, holy cowgirl

That was the first thought came in my mind after my climax. The first time was amazing and still now I could feel the blissfulness inside me.

I was craving for more than his fingers but before anything could happen he backed away.

He calmly spoke "it shouldn't have happened ".

Those fudging four words broke my world. Am I that fucking ugly that no one wanted me in there life's. I would have done bad things in my past life that those karma making me pay like this.

I picked up my pants dressed. Myself up and was about to leave when he holded my hand and said "where do you think you are going".

I was on the verge to cry my heart out and shooting my anger on xavier who didn't want to have me. P. S note the sarcasm

I calmed myself and with shaky voice said " away from here and why the hell you care hm. A few minutes ago you didn't wanted me right".

He looked at me coldly and said "for your info I care for you because I like you".

I snorted at this. Did he really think he can make a fool from me. But before I could say anything he embraced me in his arms and said "you don't even know how much i want you its just that it's not the right time and i want it to be remarkable for both of us."

That made me cry. I cried like a small baby in his arms. He replay cared for me. I knew that he wanted me no one can resist Deliah

My brain got the right time to mock me" oh please. You were about to leave if he wouldn't have stopped you from leaving. "

Just shut the fuck up and let you down me enjoy this moment. I shouted.

I just snuggle Into his arms. I don't know till when I cried and slept in his tight embrace. When I woke up the first thought that came in my mind was where is xavier.

Did he left already. I didn't wanted him to leave so soon. I half heartedly stood from my bed I knew he had made me sleep on the bed.

My stomach grumbled that's when the smell of pancakes hit my nose. Umm pancakes I was about to go to kitchen when I remembered that I don't have a maid . Yeah last time I checked I didn't have a maid . I started jumping with happiness. I know who is there.

My brain asked "who"

My heart replied "duffer obviously it's him."

Yeah xavier is cooking me pancakes yeah. I m on cloud nine. I decided to go and meet him. I ran into the kitchen.

The first thing I saw there made me shout my lungs out "aaaaaahhhhhhh". I placed my face plamed myself and backed away.

But what seen is seen how am i going to forget those---

Let's keep some suspense for next chapter don't you think so

Hey guys hope you enjoying the story pls vote, comment and share.