Chapter 13

Hi guys pls comment share and vote for the story.

Even when we are miles and miles apart you're still holding my heart.

Xavier pov

I woke up in the morning and got ready to go to make breakfast. I decide to make pancakes today.

I was busy cooking when i heard a deliah shouting. I turned to see her face palming herself.

I was about to move to her when I noticed the fuck I m not wearing my shirt I am still in my shorts.

This habit is going to make my Plans for Deliah fail. I ran to my room and came back wearing a tight shirt.

Last night when Deliah slept in my arms I thought why and bring her at my suite. But fuck my memories how can I forget it.

When I saw her sitting at one of the stools. I stood behind her she was lost in her thoughts her mouth gape open and saliva dripping from it.

I knew what she was thinking I moved in front of her and asked "liked what you see hmm".

She was still in her thoughts when she replied "yeah. Best thing ever seen".

It took her few minutes to register what is happening. Then she said "no. I mean yea - no ughh" she stood and ran away. I knew she was embarrassed.

But it made me more happy to just see the her face like tomato in embarrassment. It made my stomach do backflips.

She came back few minutes later wearing one of my shirts. That made me stop in my tracks. The spoon I was holding to feed myself slipped from my hand.

My mouth gaped open. I could not avert my eyes from her. I gulped the pancakes in my mouth I was about to have another spoon but the things between my legs made me stop.

It would be damn wrong for her to see my little friend which is not so little at this moment. I sat down again and asked her to give me one spoon.

She handed it to me. She saw something and then blushed hard. She sat across me and smiled.

That smile was innocent yet evil. She slipped one of her legs to touch my legs. She started moving it upwards and upwards till it could reach my thigh.

That was like pure torture. First my erection and second her teasing. I want to take her right now on the table but no but before the beast inside me could do something my heart shouted.
"Stop. Is this how you wanted to make a her feel her first time. She is going to be mad at you and think that you only used her. "

My brain asked "so what should I do she is teasing me"

My heart said "hey calm your nerves man. You don't want to bed her and make her life one of mistress life, do you hmm? Or you want to hug her kiss her senselessly and make romantic moments with her rest of you life . See she is so innocent do you want to take advantage of it.?"

She stopped teasing and started eating breakfast.

Thanks for reading guys pls vote comment and share