Chapter 11

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote

SEXUAL Content ahead read on you own risk

I dream of you even when I m wide awake.

Xavier pov

We kissed each other hungrily. We stopped when we were out of breathe.

She was about to kiss me again when I moved back because if she kissed me one more time I won't be able to stop the beast inside me.

When I saw her I could see the hurt in here eyes, but before I could explain myself she slapped me hard. I couldn't believe it. She was kissing me a second back and now she fucking slapped me.

Before I could register what is happening she sat on my lap, my dick stirred and she kissed me again with the same hunger.

I kissed her back when we broke the kiss this time i said "stop me right now if You don't want to face the beast inside me."

She seducingly whispered "show me the wild beast".

That was my clue to continue.

My fingers sought down her body and found the wet springs between her legs, immediately pressing my thumb over her clitoris, rubbing it to get more. She moaned and coated my fingers in those silky juices.

Adding one finger into her tight core, I felt her heat close around me just as a breathy sound escaped her mouth. I looked down at her face quick enough to see her eyes expand then snap shut as I pumped my finger in and out of her, bending it just a bit. She wimped from my assault to her pussy.

"Please.. " she whimpered again  her back "ah please xavier I... Need.. You..". Her climax roared from her.

I knew this was going to be her first time and that made me stop. I had to controlled myself I don't want to destroy things between us before starting a relationship.

I backed away I knew she was going to feel bad but common i want to make her first time more memorable than this.

When I am going to be inside her I know it will worth my patience. Averted my gaze from her delicious body to make an eye contact with her.

At that movement I knew she is the one. I waited for so many years and just to be captive of those eyes.

Thanks for reading pls share and vote