Chapter 15

Hey guys hope you enjoying the story don't forget to vote for story and share the story and comment

I m with you. I no matter what else is in your head I m with you and I love you.

Deliah pov

These seven days were the happiest days of my life. Xavier was very caring and it was our time to go back from our dream. I called it a dream because it was the way I imagined myself with my love. I accepted it long back that I love xavier. There was no use of denying the truth.

Some says people spend days and months together but the chemistry is always missing and some spend few hours together and know that this is the one they are made for .

May be they can't be together because of circumstances but the chemistry always remain. They can leave you or move on but they cannot match the chemistry between them, they keep denying it and get separated from each other.

Xavier is going to leave before me and he is going to be busy for few days because of the work load but we both will be in contact.

We were sitting at the airport hand in hand. His flight was announced and I went with him we kissed each other before leaving i could feel the tears in my eyes and I Controlled them.

I whispered in his ear "
Bye. Take care of yourself and don't worry about me.

He nodded his head and left. He turned back and waved his hand.

I waited there for half and hour for my flight then boarded the plane. When I reached home back I straight went to get some food but I got surprised seeing Allen hugging alexsi from back.

They were so much in love anyone could tell that I wish my brother a happy life. I got a plan to irritate my brother so I audiblely cleared my throat to get there attention.

Allen said not to disturb them Martha. Martha is our maid. He thinks I m maid now you are going to pay for it brother 😈😈.

I asked  "hi Allen I didn't know you were romancing with alina".

Both of they eyes snapped Towards me in horror. Alexsi pushed Allen with so much force that he stumbled.

I said to make alexsi jealous "oh" I faked shocked a reaction and continued my drama "alexsi I m so sorry i didn't knew you were with my bro I thought there is alina".

When I eyes met with bro, he was looking at me with disbelief. On the other side alexsi asked bro "who the hell is alina Allen."

My bro was rubbing his neck and answered "a - alina  I-is-" he asked me for help showing his puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't resist it so I said "alina is the name of our female dog".

Alexsi crunched her bows in confusion but after a moment nodded her head and hugged Allen. She asked me "when did you come back".

I said "just when both of you were busy doing PDA."

She blushed hard and hide herself in bro chest. Allen shouted my name and I ran out of the kitchen.

Gees they are so adorable. Allen deserve alexsi they should marry each other and make me an aunt soon.

Thanks for reading pls comment share and vote.