1

"Ugh, who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Alaric/ Klaus grumbled as he was looking through the wardrobe of Alaric Saltzman, the history teacher

"Okay," He held up to shirts "Bad? Or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine replied, moving her wrists around. Trying desperately to get out of the confinements, though her efforts were futile.

"Oh, thank you, honey!" Alaric/Klaus told the doppelganger with sarcasm in his tone.

"Okay! Pop Quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Alaric/ Klaus questioned the doppelganger in restraints.

Katherine nodded quickly. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah," Alaric/ Klaus grumbled as he quickly shrugged on the black shirt.

"That guy is a buzzkill,"

Katherine looked up at Alaric/Klaus, "Don't forget, you're in the outs with your girlfriend Jenna,"

The man rolled his eyes, "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

Katherine gulped in fear, "That's it."

She flinched suddenly when his hand started to caress her hair, "So jumpy," He mused to himself. "Please just..kill me, I've told you everything that I know," Katherine pleaded fearfully.

Alaric/Klaus bent down to her level and spoke, "See, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm?" He tormented.

"Anything? Tell me." He compelled.

In a monotone voice, Katherine replied, "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" Alaric/ Klaus questioned. Katherine gave the man a curt nod.

Alaric/Klaus stood back up and folded his arms, looking at Katherine with an accusing look, "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't. Or didn't, I-I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She replied.

"Is there anything else that I should know about Alaric's life?" Alaric/Klaus questioned.

"No, nothing at all," Katherine responded.

Alaric/Klaus hummed in thought.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and get done with it," Katherine pleaded, causing Klaus to give her a look.

"And show you kindness?"

"I've searched for you for 500 years," he spoke with an ominous tone. "Your death is going to at least last half that long,"

-

Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan sat together while waiting for the history teacher to come and begin their class.

Elena held up a poster for the 60's Decade Dance to Stefan, who shook his head. Then Elena showed the poster to Bonnie, who nodded her head with an excited smile. There was a girl behind Elena, looking at her and Bonnie with a longing look. Hoping to have a friendship like they have, though she was too shy to say anything.

"Hello, class." Alaric/Klaus spoke as he entered the classroom.

What no one noticed was the way that one particular student's heart rate started to increase due to a pull that she was feeling all of a sudden. The said person had never felt anything like this and she was not able to identify as to why this was occurring to her. At the same time, Klaus Mikaelson had this exact feeling, the feeling of being pulled towards something, but both people had pushed this feeling to the back of their minds.

Klaus continued, "What are we learning today?" He asked out loud, though the question was mostly for himself.

"With the Decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week," A girl in the front row, Dana, replied.

"Right. The sixties." Alaric/Klaus goes to turn around but froze when his eyes landed on Elena, the doppelganger that he was looking for.

Continuing his act, the man coughed and turned to the chalkboard.

"The, uh, ahem, the sixties. I wish there was something I could say about the sixties, but actually, they kind of sucked. Except for The Beatles of course, they made it bearable,"

The shy girl paid attention when Alaric/Klaus started to list events which occurred in the '60s, "Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, we uh, walked on the moon. The Watergate-"

"The Watergate was the seventies, Mr. Saltsman," the shy girl spoke up. At the same time, Elena had said the same thing, except she said Ric instead of Mr.Saltsman. Though, Klaus had no care about what Elena said after, his focus was on the girl behind Elena.

When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should. Though, the second that the girl realized that she spoke out loud, she started to duck her head down with a blush coated on her cheeks.

Klaus thought that she looked endearing with that blush, and he gave her a soft smile, and replied,

"Right uh, it all gets mushed together up there. The sixties, seventies, Thank you.."

He spoke, wanting to know the name fo the girl who has caught his attention.

"Um, Luna Diaz Mr. Saltsman," she replied, and then she looked back down at her notes, and he smiled softly at her.