14

Klaus was once again mad, even though it was a usual occurrence

Klaus was once again mad, even though it was a usual occurrence. This time, the reason as to why he was angry was because he was betrayed by Stefan Salvatore. Stephen had not told the class that the doppelgänger was still alive. Klaus believes that was the reason that he could no longer create hybrids. 

Then, as Rebekah and Klaus were on their way to Mystic Falls, he heard a very familiar voice speaking to Rebekah's phone laughing. It was Luna, and Klaus was even more enraged than before he didn't know how Rebecca had gotten said girls' phone number.

For some reason, Klaus was feeling jealous. Jealous of the fact that she was laughing around Rebekah. He wanted Luna all for himself, he was possessive over her. It was almost a primal thing. Possibly something that his wolf side is doing. 

Though Klaus had nothing against these feelings, they were a reflection of how he felt for Luna.

"Rebekah we have to meet as soon as possible," Luna said. 

They were laughing at a story that Luna had told. Something funny that happened at the Grill, the two girls had become fast friends. That made Klaus roll his eyes, he was annoyed at the fact that his little moon has someone else who would take up her attention.

"Of course love, actually, I am on my way to Mystic Falls with Nik, want to meet up tomorrow?" Rebekah asked. Luna then replied,

"Wait, Nik is coming back?" Luna asked, paying no mind at the moment to the fact that Rebekah was coming with him. Klaus stole the phone from Rebekah and replied, 

"Yes, love, I'm coming to Mystic Falls," Klaus stated before Rebekah could say anything. Luna had begun to blush on the other side of the phone call.

"Well, I just left school and I'm on my way to my house, tell Rebekah that we should meet up tomorrow," Luna spoke. She purposefully did not include Klaus, she enjoyed the surprise visits that he did when she met him without warning. 

Klaus growled a little bit to himself, at the blunted rejection that he felt from Luna. The fact that he was not mentioned. Klaus did not know that Luna liked to be surprised, that she enjoyed them a lot. Therefore he was hurt by the fact that she chose to ignore him, though he replied,

"I'll tell her. Is there anyone else that you're missing?" Klaus asked. He was hoping that she would talk about him. She did just that,

"I'm happy you're coming back to Mystic Falls Klaus. But don't tell me when you're coming, I like surprises," Luna said shyly. She did not want to put out her intentions right away, but she really missed Klaus. She felt as though speaking on the phone was not enough for them, and she needed more. She was craving a face to face talk with Klaus, and she really wanted him to continue being his charming self.

What Luna did not know, was that the next morning she was going to get exactly what she wanted.