24

Luna had ended up in a house, Nik's house

Luna had ended up in a house, Nik's house. Then, the memories came back to her, the memories of what had happened during Homecoming. Luna then looked down to see that the wound that she had was almost nonexistent.

Luna heard a knock on her door, and when she did not reply, it was Klaus who was at the door. He was scared, to be honest, the truth was out, not exactly, but for the most part, she had heard things that could not be unheard.

"Hi," Luna said quietly. When she glanced up and saw Klaus, she then immediately looked down again. She did not know how to speak to him, and he did not know how to approach her.

Though, he was going to give this his best shot.

correctly"Love, are you okay?" Klaus asked. He was hesitant in his approach, but all that Luna had was questions circulating in her mind. 

"What are you?" Luna asked. She had no fear within her towards him; she never did. Even if he had an air surrounding him that was seeming to be evil and malicious; Luna had seen past all of that and chosen to learn more about the real Nik.

But now, she did not know who that was anymore. She knew that he was that same person, but he had hidden a massive part of himself form her, though, with the uncertainty of his feelings towards her, she did not expect Klaus to open up completely.

"I'm known as a hybrid, a werewolf, and a vampire," Klaus stated. He was not sure how she would react; he was expecting her to be running and screaming.

"Wait, are you the same Klaus that asked me to the decade dance at school?" Luna asked. She had a feeling that this was the same guy, and her theory was confirmed when Klaus nodded his head.

All that Klaus could think of was that Luan was going to reject him just as every other people in his life had. Leaving him to be alone again, and with only anger and sadness to keep him company. Luna then did something unexpected, she patted the spot on the bed, indicating that he should sit next to her. 

He did so without a moment of hesitation, wanting to sit with her and be as close as possible to her. 

"Nik, can I still call you Nik?" Luna asked shyly. She thought that he would want her to call him by what everyone calls him, by Klaus.

Then Klaus responded,

"Klaus Mikaelson is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of my enemies. That's a face that I've created for this world. It shows me as evil and malicious, and someone who enjoys killing. That is not who I am when I'm with you. I am a man you would do anything for the girl that I care about when I'm with you. Therefore, I need you to call me back, so that I have someone to make me feel like I am myself," Klaus said. 

Even though the explanation was lengthy, he got his message across. Luna understood his request and smiled at him.

"Can I know your past?" Luna asked. 

This sparked a conversation about the past of the Mikaelson family, Luna gaining more clarity about Klaus' family, and her falling even more in love with him.