18

"Nik, I don't feel so good," Luna spoke quietly as she was waking up from what she deemed a nap, but it was already the next day

"Nik, I don't feel so good," Luna spoke quietly as she was waking up from what she deemed a nap, but it was already the next day. By the time Luna was fully awake, she was that Klaus was nowhere to be found.

"Little moon, just wait I am coming," Klaus replied. He was hurrying into the room Luna was in, getting a compelled person to handle making hybrids for him. When Klaus came into the room, he saw that Luna was still in bed, in agony, even though she was not hurt. 

"Where were you?" Luna questioned as she saw Klaus at the door. Klaus walked in and sat next to Luna, holding her hands in his.

"Sorry love, I had to make a very important phone call," Klaus replied to what she asked. 

Luna was a little ashamed that she sounded so clingy and needy, but something inside her was telling that she missed him a lot more than she was willing to admit.

 Luna did miss him, a lot more than she cared to admit, but she couldn't care at the moment because of how sick she was. 

These new and sudden feelings around Klaus was scaring Luna more than she cared to admit, not wanting to face her feelings just yet. She wanted to enjoy the moment to the full extent that she could.

Therefore she sat in her spot. Comfortable, with a man who she had deemed her savior. She was better than she had before, feeling safe and comfortable around the hybrid. Luna felt loved, and that was something that she had not felt for a long time, which was unknown to Klaus.

"Little moon, how would you feel about going to Portland?" Klaus asked hesitantly. 

To him, Portland was the most random place, but it was a great place for werewolf breeding. There were werewolves everywhere in Portland and large packs of them.

"Why Portland?" Luna asked. 

Her hands were still in Klaus' but now she was a blushing mess. Not knowing how to act around a guy who she has a crush on. Luna also thought that Portland was the most random place to ask someone to go through. 

"Again, I have some work to do in Portland," Klaus replied. He truly hoped that Luna would join him in Portland, but he was not so sure that she would come with him.

"I don't know Nik..," Luna trailed off. She did not think that leaving for Portland, at a time in which her school year had recently started, would be a good idea.

"Little moon, you don't have to go," Klaus replied. He would never make her feel as though she had to be forced to go on this trip, it should be her choice to go with Klaus.

"I'm sorry Nik, but I don't want to go to Portland," Luna finally replied. Klaus would not lie, he was hurt that she did not want to go with him, and he selfishly wanted to stay with her.

"Then I also won't go," Klaus stated. Without thinking. Luna replied,

"No chance, you have to go. It's important for you to go. We can talk every day if you want to," Luna said. Klaus nodded his head at what she said, agreeing with her statement. 

Then two cuddled close together, enjoying their embrace, knowing that Klaus would have to leave soon.