4

It has been some time since Klaus had seen Luna

It has been some time since Klaus had seen Luna. Ever since that moment that they made eye contact, when he was still in Alaric's body, he hasn't been able to get her out of his mind.

 He was upset at the fact that she had not shown up to the dance. He was hoping that she would, that maybe he would be able to spend some time with her.

Klaus was afraid that when Luna saw him for what he really was, a monster, she would leave him. Just like everyone else had in his life. Klaus thought that Luna seemed to be a shy girl. Thus, he deemed that he needed to protect her. 

Klaus was back in his own body and was stronger than ever, he was going to begin the sacrifice that day, with the help of the doppelganger. 

He was already in a good mood as it is, and now he was on his way to the Mystic Fall's Grill. He was going to see where the doppelganger and the Salvatore brothers are, to tell them that he would continue with the sacrifice.

Though, before Klaus could enter, he saw a sight that created an automatic smile on his face. It was Luna. His Luna. 

Sitting outside the Grill, and taking in the sunlight, writing what looked like a journal.  To Klaus, Luna looked as though she was a being that was untouchable. She looked as though she was an angel, and the devil was staring at her in awe. 

Then, Klaus had remembered that she did not know who he was. She knew his name from the compelled girl at the school, but she only knew his name, Klaus. She had not met him as he was in his original body, she had only known about him when they met for the first time while he was Alaric.

Klaus had an idea all of a sudden, and he had no idea of if the idea would work. 

Then, with all his confidence he approached the girl. She continued to write in her journal, not knowing that Klaus was on his way to talk to her, then she jumped in surprise when she heard a voice say,

"Hello," Klaus said to Luna. Luna looked up at where Klaus was standing and they both froze as they had when they had first seen each other. 

Even if they might have not looked the same, their souls somehow called to each other. This was the inevitable attraction and force pulling the two individuals towards each other, and they were at the mercy of it. Luna's eyes sparkled in the sun for a moment, before she looked away shyly.

"I'm Luna," Luna replied. Klaus knew that Luna had heard his name, and with the lack of her showing up to the dance proved the Klaus that she had no interest at the stranger who asked her for a dance. He continued to keep this in his mind as he began to introduce himself,

"My name is Niklaus, but you can call me Nik,"