13

"Um hi, I'm Luna Diaz," Luna replied to what Rebekah said

"Nik talks a lot about you," Luna continued.

It was true, at one point Klaus had told Luna about his family. How he had multiple siblings, but he said that they have all taken their separate ways, not saying that they were daggered and put inside coffins. 

Rebekah smiled at Luna's voice. It seemed so innocent, it seemed as though the world is not tainted this person yet. Rebekah realized, how Klaus could be attracted to Luna.

"Well, I just came to meet up with Nik after a trip," Rebekah replied. 

Rebekah did not know if Luna knew anything about the supernatural world, and Klaus let out a sigh of relief. He was thankful that he did not have to tell Rebekah to not speak about the supernatural in front of Luna.

"Well, I don't want to bother you. You must've come a long way to see Nik again, just tell Nik we can talk later," Luna replied. 

"Of course I'll tell him, love," Rebekah replied.

Then, Luna ended the phone call. Leaving there to be no sound on the other side of the phone. Then, Rebekah gave Klaus his phone back silently. 

She did not know to what extent Klaus cared about this girl, but the fact that he was willing to fight for his phone, to get it back showed enough to Rebekah that he cared about the girl a lot. That he wanted her to be shielded from the supernatural world.

"Nik why didn't you tell me?" Rebekah asked. She thought that Klaus would've told her something like this, but Klaus was so blinded by his anger, for not being able to contact the original witch in a way that was easier, caused him to not tell her. He honestly saw no point in telling her about his little moon.

"I don't want her to know about the monsters that hide under the bed. That everything that is deemed to be a fantasy, is real. Luna is one of the few people left in the world that give me peace," Klaus said. The statement only solidified the fact that Klaus cared deeply for this girl, and he was willing to do anything for her.

" Nik, I still would've wanted to know about her," Rebekah said. She thought that this could be a way for her to make a new friend, in a world that Rebekah had yet to understand, due to her being in a coffin.

Their conversation ended sooner than they but because they had to go to Gloria's now. To figure out a way for Klaus to be able to break the curse, and finally be able to create more hybrids.