12

Luna had forgiven Klaus after his more than 5 minutes explanation of why he had shouted at her on the phone

Luna had forgiven Klaus after his more than 5 minutes explanation of why he had shouted at her on the phone. Both Klaus and Luna were happy again. They were happy that they could talk again, that one person would not leave continuous voicemails, and both of them would feel sad about it.

Klaus, at the moment, was in a store with her sister and Stefan Salvatore. Klaus was less irritable than before. He was happier than before. Even Rebekah had realized that there was something odd about Klaus, that he had changed somehow. Rebecca did not have the time to question it, but the fact that class was already mad enough as he was about Rebekah losing the necklace that they needed to contact the original witch.

Klaus' phone buzzed in his pocket, and when he took out his phone, he saw it was a message from his Luna. He had decided to change the name on his phone for her from Luna, what she had put, to little moon.

Wanna talk soon?

Luna was bored at home, she had nothing better to do. She was bored during her summer, and her time consisted of going on a bench to write in her journal, to go to the Grill, to talking to Klaus. She sent the text thinking that eh would reply later, or that he would see it later.

The text was simple. 

It was simple, but it made Klaus' heart beat fast. He was happy that she was texting him, that she thought about him and her day. The smile that Klaus had was hard to ignore, and Rebekah had just gotten back inside to change out of her clothes, and Stefan had left. Then, Klaus heard the curtain open again, and he saw Rebekah walking out in some casual clothes. Rebekah tilted her head, and confusion and said,

"What's got you so happy? Find something new to do," Rebekah teased.

Klaus rolled his eyes at her teasing, but the smile had not left his face. This confused Rebekah even more, she expected Klaus to snap back at her, and he was doing just the opposite. He was ignoring Rebekah, and he was replying to Luna instead.

Of course Little Moon. 

Klaus smiled at the text and send it. Then, the phone was out of his hands, and Rebekah held it. She had not known the full extent of using a phone, but she was able to go through Klaus' texts with Luna.

"Now who is little moon?" Rebekah questioned. She continued to scroll through the texts, even though there was not much content. The most that they spoke was through phone calls, not texts. Rebekah's excitement deflated, feeling bad that she did not get a chance to see who or what put that wide of a smile on her brother's face.

Then, by accident, Rebekah hit the call button. Which was beginning to call Luna. Klaus had not realized this and when he heard Luna's voice on the phone he was about to burst from anger because Rebekah called her. Luna said,

" I know I messaged saying that we should talk soon, but that does not mean that you have to call me immediately Nik," Luna started. 

The Rebekah replied while Klaus was trying to take the phone out of Rebekah's hands,

"This is actually Nik's sister, Rebekah,"