2

A girl, that Luna recognized as Dana, walked up to the table that Luna was sitting at by herself

A girl, that Luna recognized as Dana, walked up to the table that Luna was sitting at by herself. No one had ever come to her table before, therefore it was odd that Dana was coming towards Luna. Dana looked straight at Luna and spoke,

"Hey Luna, there you are. Okay, this is going to sound freaky but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you were going to the dance tonight," she spoke.

Luna replied, "Sorry, but I am not big on dances, so you can tell the guy that I am not going," She spoke, giving Dana a polite smile while trying to go back to eating.

"You could at least meet him?" Dana suggested with hope in her voice, "He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him, his name is Klaus."

"I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot,"

That was when Stefan's head shot up towards where Luna was sitting.

"I'm sorry but I do not know who he is, so politely tell him no," Luna spoke, and that was the end of their conversation.

As Dana was going back to where she was sitting, Stefan called out her name, causing her to walk to where he was sitting.

"Where is Klaus, is he here?" Stefan questioned Dana, causing Elana and Bonnie to pay attention to their conversation. Dana looked confused and answer, "I don't know,"

Bonnie spoke up, "She's being compelled," She sted.

"But he wanted me to tell Luna that if she is going, to save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana spoke with a grin on her face.

"Now why is Klaus interested in Luna?" Stefan questioned to himself, causing the people at the table to go deep in thought.

-

Luna had decided to not go to the dance, even if there was a mysterious guy waiting for her there. She was not a fan of interacting with many people and she did not have plans to go to the dance in the first place. Instead, she spent her night watching Game of Thrones and eventually, she went to sleep.

"Hello?" Luna yelled out in her dream. She was in a forest, and she had no idea what so ever what was going on in her dream. Luna continued to walk around, looking for a way to leave this unknown place, but eventually, she realized that she was being followed.

Then, Luna ran like hell. As she kept running, she could hear the sound of a four-legged animal chasing after her, causing Luna to go into even more of a panic.

All of a sudden, there was whimpering behind Luna, and she saw a black wolf stop the other wolf form chasing Luna. The wolf who chased Luna bowed it's head submissively and Luna was astounded by the show of power. Then when the black wolf turned around, all Luna could see were its yellow eyes.

Luna shot out of bed and realized that she was covered in sweat, her window open, which she was sure that she had closed.